9.

"What are you doing baby?" It's 2am, tanzeel asked sleepily.

Ashi looked up from the stove at him in the doorway. " Making Pancakes," she smiled, turning back and flipping them,

Tanzeel chuckled to himself and tiredly walked up behind you. He wrapped his arms around her waist, hands resting lightly on your swollen stomach.
" Don't tell me, the baby was craving Pancakes," he said against her shoulder. She nodded, putting them on a plate and covering them in maple syrup. My
She Wiggled out of his arms and sat at the kitchen counter.
Tanzeel followed her, sitting on the next stool.

"Mmmm so good," she whispered.

Tanzeel smiled and grabbed a fork. Just as he went to pick some up, she just his arm, making him drop the fork.

"Baby's Pancakes," she warned he laughed kissing your temple I'll make my own then

"I'll have more." She replied with a mouthful and he pulled her cheeks,

"Aacha let's go to sleep now it's 2 am"

"Baby I don't want to sleep now I want to watch a movie🥺"

"No ashu we'll see it tomorrow pakka abhi it's late let's go to sleep." Tanzeel said

"Tanzu tommorow is a holiday fyi so I want to watch a movie abhi and I will watch a movie abhi, she said pouting"

"Aacha aacha baba chalo fir"

~

They both were just cuddling in bed and watching the movie. It was quite chilly but, they both had curled up with lots of blankets and pillows. He had her hands on her bump while she sat in his lap fiddling with the promise ring that he gave her a few days ago and a hand on his hand. She laid back into his chest and and looked up at him .
"I Love you." She said tiredly.
"I Love you too my baby mama." He replied, kissing her lips. "Are you tired?"

"Yeah, a little."

He then started to lightly poke her bump, she laughed at how idiotic he was being.

"Tanzeel why did a ever fall in love with such a little dork?!" She said laughing.

"Look who's talking Ashi, you're the shorter one in the relationship!"

"Well I'm also the one carrying your child." He lost again in a little roasting session that they had sometimes.
"Speechless Khan?" She said.

"Yeah.you've won baby mama."

"What if we name our child मार्सेल?!'
She joked.

"Woah! Doesn't sound bad to me." She laughed as she changed postions and sat towards him ,blocking the screen. Her blazing eyes just made him wanna kiss her, let alone do it with her but he didn't wanted to hurt the baby. She must've thought what he was thinking and she kissed him passionately on the lips. He pulled her closer and wrapped one of his arms around her waist and placed the other hand on her cheek to brush the hair on her face. She pulled away and settled on his chest and started to asleep. He rubbed her back and turned off the movie that they were watching. I slid down so that he was laying on back. He looked down at her and carefully rolled her off of her stomach so that she wouldn't be squishing the baby. After I got comfortable I fell asleep.

*In the morning*

He woke up to see that ashi wasn't in bed. He rubbed his eyes and got out of bed yawning and rubbing his eyes from sleep. He streched and went into the walk in closet to put on a shirt because he've must fallen asleep in his sweats that he was wearing the day before. He went downstairs to see his beautiful girl in her morning attire which is one of his old tshirts from what must of been as early as the X factor days, shorts and Messy bun. He walked into the kitchen and watched her rub her little bump. "Morning love." He said to be as he walked over to her and placed his hand on her bump.
"Tanzu did you sleep well? She asked, placing her small hand on his. "Yes, I did. What about you? He replied back taking out one of her cravings from the pantry. "The Little one was moving around like crazy and caused me to wake up a million times during the. Night, she replied, squirting some chocolate and caramel sauce into her mouth at the same time, "are you going into the studio today or do you get a day off?" "I'll be in the studio for few hours but I should be home by 2. He replied looking at the clock on the stove. The two of them sat down to eat Pancakes with fruit for breakfast and ashi included her current craving of both caramal and choclate sauce to her Pancakes like it was syrup. After he cleaned the dishes, he got dressed for the few hours that's he'd be spending at the studio,when he was about to leave ashi came over and said goodbye.
"Have a good few hours at the studio. She said pecking his lips on her tip toes. "I'll see you." He went down in a kneel. "And you in a few hours." Kissing her bump and then came back up and kissed her lips.
He then headed out the door to the studio

*After the studio and tanzeel is back home*

He pulled into the drive way and opened the front door to the house that ashi and tanzeel called home. When he walked in, the house was silent so he figured out that she was sleeping since being 18-20 weeks pregnant makes you extremely tired. He took his coat and shoes and headed upstairs. The closer he got to their master, he could hear crying. He slowly opened up the door to see ashi eating ice cream mixed with seaweed, drizzled with all the condiments and a few hot sauces. She was crying, while spooning more of the gross combination into her mouth l.
"Ashu baby what are you doing are you alright?" He asked.
" No" she mumbled.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He replied putting his hand on her bump.
"They're just so cute and adorable and fluffy!! She cried out pointing to the tv.
"Baby you're watching cat party." He said trying to conceal a laugh.
Cat party is basically a tv show where it shows kittens playing it's adorable. He couldn't believe she still watches it, I turned off the tv and she looked towards me, he brushed the hair out her face and smiled.
"I think I should get you cleaned up, before we get Anymore Messier." He said to her messy face.

She nodded and put her craving off to the side and wiped her face with a bunch of tissues. She was about to get up when he saw her hold her stomach and sit back down.
"Oh my god." She said rubbing her bump.
"What's wrong?!" He said with a panic in his voice.
" The baby just kicked for the first time."
She said as her face growled up. He put his hand on her bump and he felt a little push on his hand. His eyes started to tear up as he realised that ashi and him had created another human being that was alive. I kissed the bump and the fetus gave another little kick as a response.
"I can't belive this is happening so fast."he said
"I know me either." She said crying again.
"Damn these pregnancy hormones are wild."

He laughed and picked her up. He ran her a bath and the both of them were watching in as the baby kicked due to contact. After the bath and dinner they got into the bed. He was till surprised that baby was kicking. It wasn't until a kick until she winced in pain. "Are you okay baby girl?!" He asked worriedly
"Yeah I'm fine, the baby just has strong kicks, that's all." She replied. He lightly kissed her belly and then her lips. He collected her in his arms and they both felt asleep.