Chapter 9 - The Spook Is Coming

A few days before Halloween...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Studio Room

Your POV

Halloween was getting closer and closer, and knowing about is making me excited. However, I don't have any plans for Halloween this year. I am sure I am going to be needed at CiRCLE, but that's probably it.

Oh well, I shouldn't be thinking about this while I am on the clock, especially when I have Hello, Happy World! using one of the studio room for their band rehearsals. And since I have been decorating the interior of CiRCLE, I'm sure they're going to like this. They came out of the studio room just in time.

"Oh wow, look at that!" Kokoro pointed out.

"These fake ghosts are so cute!" Hagumi added.

"Thanks, you two." I said. "We should be done here soon, I just need to do the outside of CiRCLE." 

"Do you need some help in getting the stuff by any chance?" Kanon asked.

"Well, let me see if we need a lot of stuff from the Halloween store." I said and went over to ask Marina. After talking to her for a while, I came back to the Hello, Happy World! girls.

"Turns out there are a few more things that we need for CiRCLE, but I can easily get them on my own." I said.

"I know! I just had a great idea!" Kokoro declared. At this point, whenever she has an idea, I would always pray for FantasyWriter241 to end the chapter right now. And I can tell that Misaki is thinking the same thing.

"Oh boy... another idea from the insane Kokoro." Misaki sighed.

"But I am a bit curious on what she has in mind." Kanon said softly.

"I do, as well. Tell us your idea, dear Kokoro?" Kaoru requested.

"Why don't we help out decorate CiRCLE with Halloween stuff as well?" Kokoro suggested.

Well, having them help out will be less of a pain on my part.

"I like that idea! I want to help out!" Hagumi said.

"A fleeting idea from our beloved Kokoro... I shall help, as well." Kaoru said.

"Of course Kaoru-san and Hagumi would be in on this idea..." Misaki said.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind helping you out." Kanon said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You too, Kanon-san?!" Misaki exclaimed.

"Yeah... There's nothing wrong with me wanting to help my boyfriend, is there?" She asked her.

"I guess not." She replied before sighing. "Alright, I guess I can help you guys out, too."

"Thanks guys." I said to the Hello, Happy World! girls. "Let's spread as much Halloween as we can around here!"

"Happy!"

"Lucky!"

"Smile!"

"Yay!"
______________________________________

An hour later...

Location - Halloween Store

The Hello, Happy World! girls asked Marina if it was okay to help us out, and being the kind boss that she was, Marina said it was okay for them to help out. So the six of us went outside and began to discuss what we need from the Halloween store, and what we need to do for the exterior of CiRCLE. Kokoro suggests we should handmade some stuff like ghosts and jack-o'-lanterns, and puts smiles on their faces. As odd as that sounds, Marina thought it would be cute and willing to go along with it.

Next Marina made a list for me to get from the Halloween store, and of course, Kanon wanted to go with me. So she and I walked over to the Halloween store, and everyone else stayed behind to begin doing the handmade stuff.

"Well, here we are at the Halloween store. Thanks for coming with me, Kanon." I said.

"No need to thank me. Whenever you need help, I will do my best to help out." Kanon replied. Aww, I have such a good girlfriend.

As we entered the Halloween store, we started to look around to see if we can find the items on the list. It wasn't easy, but we were able to find the things Marina wanted. After paying for everything, we walked out of the Halloween store, feeling like we have accomplished something.

"That's everything Marina-san wanted, right?" Kanon asked.

"Yeah, that's everything. Let's get back to CiRCLE as soon as possible." I said.

"Alright, let's go." Kanon said as she held my hand and we began to walk away.
______________________________________

A few minutes later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Cafe

Now that we got everything we needed, we made it back to CiRCLE in less than a few minutes. When we got back, everyone else was just about done with their tasks. There were a lot of fake ghosts and jack-o'-lanterns almost at every table.

Kokoro and Misaki were waiting for us outside.

"(Y/N)! Kanon! What do you think?" Kokoro asked, referring to the ghosts and jack-o'-lanterns.

"Oh my... that's a lot ghosts and jack-o'-lanterns." I started.

"Yeah... Doesn't Marina-san only need a few of them?" Kanon asked.

"She does... but Kokoro and the others went a little overboard." Misaki said as she came into view.

"That sounds about right, heh." Kanon said with a small chuckle.

"I'm sure Marina-san wouldn't mind if we take a few home with us." I said.

"That's a great idea! I'll go ask her now!" Kokoro declared before racing off. There really is no stopping her, is there?

To be continued

A/N: Here is chapter 9, this is pretty much a build up for the next chapter, which is why it is mostly messy and rushed I guess. See you next week for the Halloween chapter. :)