Chapter 10 - 🎃👻Hello, Happy Halloween World!🎃👻

Halloween...

Location - (L/N) Residence 

Your POV

Halloween was here, and I am glad it came. All that waiting has paid off. My parents and I would often decorate the house every year and help set the mood for telling ghost stories. But with my brother in the afterlife this time, it was going to be a little bit different, especially since he likes Halloween as much as I do.

This year for Halloween, however, I am going to be spending it with the Hello, Happy World! girls. We're gonna get together and have a little Halloween party at Kokoro's place. As for what I am going as, I am going to be dressed up as a pirate, and I was beginning to put the finishing touches on my costume.

"Now this is perfect." I said as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I tried to speak in a pirate voice, but after several attempts, I felt like I couldn't nail it. Oh well, I don't think the others are going to care that I sound like a pirate. But after putting on my costume, I walked outside of room and went to the living room where my parents are.

"I take it you're on your way to your friends' place?" My mom asked.

"I am. I'll do my best to keep you guys posted." I said, because after all, there's no telling how long this party will go on if Kokoro is in charge of it.

"Well, either way, we hope you have a good time." My father said.

"I hope so, too. See you later." I said as I hugged my parents, put on my shoes and walked out the door. Next stop, Kokoro's place for some Halloween fun.
______________________________________

Location - Tsurumaki Residence, front gate

I arrived at Kokoro's mansion as quickly as I could, and I was impressed by how well her family did a good job at decorating the front yard. As I arrived, I spotted Kanon wearing a fairy costume. I stood there from the distance, blushing by how cute she looked. She then noticed me and smiled.

"Hey (Y/N)-kun, I really love your costume." Kanon said with a smile.

"Oh, thanks Kanon. I think that fairy costume makes you look cute." I said as Kanon blushed a little.

"You... think I look cute as a fairy?" She asked.

"Yes, I do. In fact, I bet you would look cute in any costume, if I am being honest here." I said as Kanon started to blush with embarrassment even more. 

"M-Maybe we should go inside now... the others are probably here waiting for us." Kanon said, stuttering a little.

"Yeah, good idea."

As I rang the doorbell, the front gate was opened and the two of us were greeted by the black suit people. Kanon and I held hands as the suits guided into the mansion and into a room where Kokoro and the others are waiting for us.
______________________________________

Location - Tsurumaki Residence, Drawing Room

The suits guided the two of us to the drawing room, the room where Hello, Happy World! does most of their meetings. The others were already inside. Kokoro was a witch, Kaoru was... some thief with a black mask, Hagumi was a monkey and Misaki was a pumpkin for some reason.

"Hi everyone, sorry to keep you all waiting." I said.

"Wow! (Y/N) and Kanon came in with good costumes as well!" Kokoro said.

"You're right! Kano-chan-senpai, you look cute as a fairy!" Hagumi said.

"Hehehe, thanks, Hagumi-chan." Kanon replied.