Chapter 11 - Happy Happy Island

Entering November...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Studio Room

Kanon's POV

With Halloween done and over with, it was to get back to our usual daily lives. I would say out of the Halloween events I have ever been a part of, the one that was held this year was the best. I do feel bad that (Y/N) and Misaki had to be the victims in all of this, but at least they weren't mad.

And now, we're entering November, where my bandmates and I are having round of rehearsals at the studio room. We're just now taking a break, and I took a peek outside to see how (Y/N) was doing. But as when I was doing this, Misaki, who got out of the Michelle costume, came up behind me and I nearly jumped.

"F-Fuee! Misaki-chan?!"

"Ah, sorry Kanon-san. I didn't mean to scare you like that." She said.

"Oh, it's okay. I am fine." I replied.

"So, what are you doing exactly?" She asked.

"I was just... checking on my (Y/N)-kun without disturbing while he is working." I answered as I start to blush a little bit.

"I see. You're such a good girlfriend to him, you know that?" Misaki told me as I began to smile a little.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. Anyone would be lucky enough to have you in their life." She replied.

"Thanks, Misaki-chan. You're so kind." I said as a bigger smile spread across my face.

"It's no problem at all." She said.

"So, how is he doing anyway?" Misaki asked.

"It looks like he is working hard as usual,maybe a little too hard..." I answered as I peeked through the door again.

"Oh I see, he should consider a day off or two." Misaki said.

"Yeah, but what should he do, though?" I asked.

We began to put our heads together and tried to think about what (Y/N) can do on a day off. Nothing was coming to mind, until I had an idea.

"I know! He and I can go on vacation somewhere for at least a few days." I said.

"I guess you can do that, but do you know where you want to go, though?" Misaki asked me.

I guess that is another thing I didn't think about, and as I was thinking about this, Kokoro popped up out of nowhere, along with Kaoru and Hagumi.

"If you're looking for somewhere to go, Kanon, why not go to Happy Happy Island?" Kokoro suggested.

"I think that is a wonderful idea, Kokoro." Kaoru said.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but I don't think that is a good idea." Misaki said.

"Huh? Why not, Mii-kun?" Hagumi asked.

"Because we only go there during the summer, and last I check, it is November 1st." Misaki answered.

"Who cares if it's summer or not, just as long as we're able to go." Kokoro said.

"Huh? You mean..."

"That's right! We should all go to Happy Happy Island together!"

My heart started to sank... Kokoro had the right idea about going to Happy Happy Island, but I was hoping it'll just be me and (Y/N) going. Knowing Kokoro, she'll find a way.