Chapter 19 - The Special Moment

A few days before the wedding...

Location - ???

Your POV

Kanon and I thought long and hard about when we're getting married. Truth be told, though, we've been so busy with everything, that we didn't get a chance to bring it up. But eventually, we decided that we would get married this Friday. We made sure to get a tuxedo and wedding dress last week, and handed out invitations to those who we want at the wedding. It probably won't be a big wedding, but it was fine for the both of us.

A few days before the wedding, I decided I wanted to go somewhere special with Kanon. I want it to be just the two of us, and I know where I want to take her.

"Hehe, where are we going?" Kanon asked me while we were walking.

"You'll see, we're almost there." I told her. I held her hand because she had her eyes closed, and I didn't want her to bump into stuff.

After a few minutes, we arrived at our destination.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." I said to her.

Kanon did open her eyes. As for where we are, we were right along a cliff side  where you can get a nice view of the ocean. And because it is dark out with the stars out, the light of the stars began to reflect upon the water, like we were in some kind of a painting. Kanon couldn't believe it.

"Wow, this is so beautiful." She said.

"It is, and I heard you can see this particular view once a year, so I wanted to bring you here before we got married." I explained.

"Oh, is that why we're here?" She asked.

"Yeah, you don't mind, do you?" I asked her.

"No, not at all." She replied with a smile.

Thankfully, there was a bench for us to sit on, so we can enjoy the view even more. We sat down and Kanon moved closer to me, making my heart beat fast a little. I had my arm around her, she had her head on my shoulder, and the two of us just stared at the beautiful starlit ocean.

It stayed quiet for a while, but then, Kanon spoke up to me.

"(Y/N)-kun, I just want to thank you for being apart of my life." She said.

"You don't have to thank me, Kanon." I said. "I was just lucky that I got to be with someone as adorable as you."

Kanon blushed a little.

"Me? Adorable?"

"Yes, of course. I always thought you were adorable, ever since we first met back at the hospital." I said.

"Did you wish you want us to be together, too?" Kanon asked.

"Yeah, I wish for that everyday, and I am happy that it came true." I said.

"Now you're embarrassing me." She said and I giggled.

"Speaking of, do you wish your brother was still here with us?" Kanon asked.

"Yeah, I do." I said in a soft tone. "But it's okay, because I know he is watching over me, whenever he is."

"You got a point." She replied.

It went silent between us again, and that is because this view is too beautiful for us to say anything.

"Kanon."

"Yes?"

I pulled out my phone and turned on some music.

"May I have this dance?" I asked and offered my hand to her.

"Fuee! B-But I don't know if I can..." She started, but I offered my hand to her.

"It'll be okay, I promise."

Kanon took my hand and the two of us started dancing with the slow dance music in the background. We can definitely call this... a special moment between me and Kanon.

To be continued

A/N: Now chapter 19 is done, which means there are two chapters left. I hope you guys like it. See you in the next chapter, and have a good one. :)