Inktober 17th Wish

"I have but one wish right now!", Nathalie hummed tiredly.

"Oh, what would that be, my love?", Gabriel wondered, his voice sounding just as exhausted as hers, when he pulled her naked body closer to his own and nuzzled his face from behind into the crook of her neck.

Chuckling the young woman turned around to face him and delicately kissed his lips.

"I'd wish, that this moment right now, would last forever. No work, no obligations, no public to face. Not having to tell Adrien, that his mum...", she inhaled deeply, before she went on, "...well, that she didn't just vanish, but...!"

Gabriel cupped her face tenderly with one hand, as he cooed:

"I would wish for that too, but sadly....", he rolled her on her back and was now hovering above her, "...we have to face reality, ....tomorrow."

And then he started to kiss her savagely, his hands caressing her body just as tenderly, as he did only shortly before and despite her sleepiness, Nathalie quickly gave in and reciprocated his mesmerizing touches.

They both fell onto their backs panting but smiling blissfully.

"You wanna know, what I'd wish for?", Gabriel asked calmly after his breathing had turned back to normal.

"What would that be?", she hummed seductively and turned to her side, to lay her head onto his bare chest.

"I would wish for every future night to be like this. You and me, naked, making love for the rest of our lives!"

He paused for a moment, then narrowed his brows.

"I don't want to spoil the moment, but.... what about, you know, contraception? I know, it's a little late for that question, but..."

Nathalie scoffed.

"A 'little' late? You just didn't even consider, to pull out before, you know, for the second time. Does it bother you at all?", she said mockingly.

Gabriel sat up a little bit, making Nathalie scoot upwards, so she could stay with her head on his chest.

With a loving gaze he watched her, while he started to gently play with a strand of her pink streak.

He smiled.

"To be brutally honest, I don't care at all. I told you ,that I love you and what better way to prove it, then...well....", he stopped, because the young woman had raised her head and was staring at him in disbelief.

"You can't be serious about that, Gabriel!", she exclaimed and was about to push herself up from him, when he laid both arms around her and pulled her on top of him.

Stroking her back up and down, he mused:

"Well, my dear, as long as you aren't on any kind of contraception right now, I would say, that you didn't care much either, right? So, would you mind telling me? Are you...?"

She shook her head very slowly.

"Of course I am not on any kind of contraceptive! What reason would I have had for that? I am not the kind of woman, who likes sleeping around, I am.....I 'was' in no relationship, so....!"

Nathalie sighed and laid her head back onto his chest.