Inktober 31st Halloween

The time flew by and the next October had almost passed. It was Samhain, more commonly known as Halloween and not only Adrien and Marinette had dressed up, to go to a costume party, but Gabriel and Nathalie had done so as well.

And of course the designer had, with his son's girlfriend's help, made a super sweet, tiny peacock costume for their almost three month old son.

"I still think, you should have dressed him as ChatNoir! That would've caused way less suspicion!", Adrien lamented.

"But he looks so cute as little, blue peacock!", Marinette cooed.

"Yayyyy, he so does!", Duusu, who was there to give her advice exclaimed. "I still can't understand, why you gave him such a stupid name, though!"

Nathalie giggled, as she lifted up her little son, Guillaume Gabriel Agreste, and placed him with his costume over her shoulder.

"It's a traditional, French name, Duusu. And we won't call him by all his names, you already know that!", she tried to calm the little kwami down.

"Yeah, Guil isn't such a great name either. But at least it's better than Gabriel!"

The designer narrowed his brows.

"What's wrong with my name, Duusu?"

"Oh, uhm, n-n-nothing......it's j-j-just, it sounds ancient. Like the archangel! Who didn't exist by the way! It was a holder of the butterfly miraculous too, so at least that fits, kinda!", she stammered to then hide behind Nathalie, just in case.

But Gabriel laughed.

"I get it, Duusu. But believe me, he won't have many problems with that name here in France and we both like it a lot, so please, try to get used to it, for Nathalie, okay?", he pleaded.

Now the little peacock looked sad and glanced at her former holder.

"I am so sorry, Miss Nathalie!", she suddenly started to sob. "I didn't mean to hurt you with my stupid rambling!"

"Oh no, sweetie, it's alright. You can tell your opinion. But Gabriel is right too, if you want to come visit more often, you have to get used to little Guil's name! And now come, let's start our little party. Are your parents on their way, Marinette?", she then wondered.

The teenage girl took a look at the time and nodded.

"They should be here very soon. God, he looks so cute, as little peacock. Adrien, you have no taste in costumes. Look how adorable your little brother is!", she scolded.

"I didn't say, he is not, I just thought, dressing him up as peacock would cause some suspicion! You wouldn't want to dress up our child as Ladybug or ChatNoir either, would you?"

He had glimpsed down at her belly with a blissful smile, that earned him a slap to his chest from his girlfriend and made Nathalie quirk an eyebrow and clear her throat.

"Is there something, you two would like to tell us?", she asked sternly, making the teenagers both blush.

"Actually, uhm, we might have had a little accident about three months ago!", Adrien mumbled barely audibly.

"Accident?", Gabriel asked sharply.

But Nathalie laid a hand on his forearm, making his tension immediately resolve.

"Relax honey, you won't do any good, if you yell at them now!"

Gabriel took a deep breath, then nodded.

"I just feel too young, to be a Grandfather already!", he uttered, making them all laugh.

"Well father, you should slowly get used to it, because you'll be one in like six months!"

Nathalie chuckled at his expression and took his hand to pull him into the dining room.

"Come, Grandpa, let's get this party started.

"Grandpa?", Tom and Sabine blurted out, as they entered through the big entrance door, that the Gorilla had opened for them.

Marinette quickly grabbed her boyfriends hand. He could feel her shaking, as he squeezed it back and mumbled:

"Relax, Bugaboo, everything will be fine, okay?"

His girlfriend swallowed heavily but nodded and said with a firm voice:

"Mum, Dad, as you just walked in at the perfect moment, there's something, I wanted to tell you!"