Inktober 5th Camembert

They woke up in the morning to a disgusting smell.

"Ugh, what's that smell?", Nathalie lamented, then stretched and yawned to quickly narrow her brows.

"Don't blame me, I took a shower, before I came here!", Gabriel exclaimed and looked around, searching for the source of the extreme, bad odour.

Nathalie winced and let out a soft scream, as she noticed, she was still in Gabriel's arms, yet the both of them weren't on a sitting position any longer, but were lying on the sofa, her head on his chest, while he still had his arms around her.

"We must have fallen asleep during the movie, Sir!", she said with a sheepish grin and her cheeks instantly blushed again.

He just couldn't let the opportunity, to tease her a little more, pass and said hoarsely without loosening his grasp:

"Now that we've been sleeping together, dear, you should really stop, calling me Sir!"

That made her jump to her feet immediately and she stuttered:

"B-B-But S-Sir, I m-mean, G-Gabriel, I-I......nothing h-h-happened, we just f-f-fell asleep!"

He rolled on his back, holding his stomach from laughing. As he eventually was able to stop, he grinned at her, panting, and patted the place beside him, while he sat up.

"Please come back and wait, until I am fully awake and functioning, Nathalie", he said, giving her the puppy eyes.

"No chance Gabriel. I won't get near that sofa until I figured out, what died in there!", she said and pinched her nose.

"Fine", Gabriel sighed, "let's look for the poor creature!"

He chuckled and got to his feet, throwing all the cushions and pillows, as well as the blanket to the floor, to suddenly stare at a mouldy, rotting piece of camembert. He almost emptied his stomach contents, as he picked it up with a tissue, Nathalie handed him and gagging he ran to the window and tossed it outside.

"Remind me, to tell the gardener later, to take care of that", he groaned and walked back towards his assistant, who was already placing everything back on the upholstery of the large couch.

"Let me give you a hand", Gabriel suggested and of course they both reached for the same cushion and pulled at the same time.

As Gabriel was quite a bit taller and heavier, he could outbalance that without effort, yet Nathalie tripped and fell right into him, pushing him backwards onto the sofa, landing right on top of him.