Inktober 1st Ice cream

"Nathalie, what are you up to?", Gabriel questioned, as his assistant dragged him out of the car and towards André's ice cream cart.

"Just a little portion of delicious ice cream, Sir. Adrien said, it tastes like heaven. And you've been so depressed lately, I am sure, you can use some sweets to cheer you up!"

Gabriel scoffed.

"Yeah right. As if I needed to have some ice cream, that reminded me of my dead wife", he said cynically.

"Just come and eat the fucking Ice cream, Gabriel!", Nathalie ranted.

The famous designer sighed.

"Fine, but we're taking it with us", he demanded.

"We'll see to that!", his assistant just uttered, so quietly, that he couldn't understand.

André, the famous couple ice cream maker, beamed at them widely.

"Monsieur Agreste, Mademoiselle Sancoeur, how wonderful, that you came to eat my magical ice cream! Let's see, what I can do for you!", he exclaimed excitedly.

Without further questions, he started to put different coloured and flavoured scoops of ice cream into the waffle goblet.

"Here you go, my sweethearts. Just take a walk along our beautiful Seine. You'll figure out your mix by yourself, that I am sure about!"

They both reached for the ice cream at once and as their hands touched, an electrical shock went from their fingertips straight to their stomachs, similar to the feeling of a fast drop. They rapidly pulled their hands back.

"S-Sorry", Nathalie hummed and took the cone from André.

Gabriel watched with a strange expression, then he suddenly winced and looked directly at the special ice cream and then into her eyes.

He noticed her cheeks blush and smiled hesitantly.

"Why don't we just do, as André suggested and take a little walk?", he asked while scratching the back of his neck. He held out his hand for Nathalie and as she took it, he interlinked their fingers, making his assistant take a sharp breath.

André thought smiled, as he watched them. Obviously the man had recognized, that the vanilla, blueberry and cassis resembled the two of them.