Inktober 26th Photoshoot

Gabriel had really kept is promise and had worked out a special male and female outfit with his, as it seemed, future daughter in law. And today they were going to a photoshoot, where he and his beloved girlfriend, would be wearing those special designs. He had been rather surprised, when Marinette had shown him the finished dress for Nathalie and the almost completely sewn suit for him.

She had been rather flustered though, when she had presented them to the couple, but Nathalie had instantly been thrilled and so Gabriel had just gone with the mood, hoping to keep the lately very easily raging woman happy.

And right after trying his pants and the buttoned up shirt on, to then pull the blazer, which was only a vest, as the sleeves hadn't been attached yet, he had quickly noticed the effort and the detail, the young girl had put into this and had offered his help, to get it finished.

And really, after like an hour of sewing and cutting, they had done the trick and the older couple was standing there, both in there outfits and blissfully smiling.

And now, they were about to get into the planned pose, Gabriel already waiting at the set, when Nathalie eventually came out of her dressing room, gazing down with an unpleasant expression.

"What is it, dear?", he asked carefully, to not upset her right away.

"Can't you see?", she hissed and looked down to her belly, "it's starting to show through the clothes!"

Gabriel followed her gaze and grinned.

Then he knelt down in front of her and pecked her flat and barely noticeable belly.

"It hasn't grown the tiniest bit, my dear, it simply looks as if you're a little bloated, so relax, alright?  I would wish though, that you were showing already, so I could brag with my beautiful girlfriend, having our baby!", he cooed.

Nathalie scoffed.

"Yeah, right, so shortly after burying your wife. Everybody will immediately know, that we were already....you know....when she died. And they will surely start accusing me or even the both of us of doing something to her!", she ranted.

But Gabriel got back to his feet and hugged her tightly.

"No they won't. I have given an interview last week, in which I told the public, that Emilie has been dead for years now and that only machines kept her alive until eventually her organs began to fail!", he explained. "And now come, I want to get through this photoshoot and show the world the very first pictures, on which that teeny, tiny baby bump will be visible!"