Inktober 7th Sewing

Gabriel started to smile, as he lied there, looking at Nathalie's beautiful eyes and her pretty cheeks.

"I think, we should get this finished already", she pointed at the cushions,"and get properly dressed, I am sure, it's already getting late", Nathalie suggested, making him burst out in laughter.

"What?", the assistant asked and shook her head.

He grinned mischievously.

"It's just, well.....you, trying to instantly sound professional again, after you....uhm.....know...., a kiss like 'that', but at the very same time, you're talking about 'getting laid'!"

He could see her whole head, as well as her neck and cleavage turn scarlet red as he spoke and the young woman quickly jumped to her feet.

"Fuck!", she hissed, noticing that she had torn her shirt as she did, because Gabriel's arm was lying on the hem of it.

The designer tried to calm her down.

"Relax, dear, just let me see. I am very certain, that I'll be able to fix this!", he hummed and reached for her hand to pull her back on the sofa.

"It's nothing, I can just go and change", she tried to escape the situation, but he just held her in place.

Eventually able to look at the place, where the thin fabric had been damaged, he blushed too.

The seam of her shirt had been torn open, right under her left arm, leaving a fifteen cm wide gap, through which he was able to see the side of her breast, as she wasn't wearing a bra right now.

He gulped and quickly grasped the two ends, to hold them together. Then he took his assistants hand and placed it right where his was, so he could let go."Just wait here, I'll go and get a sewing kit, to fix that, so you can go to change in a decent way instead of, well", he cleared his throat, "giving some insight!"

He didn't have the courage to look at her face as he said that, not even after hearing her gasp. He just pecked her cheek quickly, then jumped to his feet and hurried towards his office, calling to her:

"I'll be right back!"

As soon as he arrived in his office, he slammed the door shut, then leaned with his back against it, taking a couple of shaking breaths.

Grabbing a small box, holding all his sewing stuff, he then rushed back to Nathalie, who hadn't even moved an inch. He shook his head and sat down beside her.

Gabriel inhaled deeply, before he said:

"Hold still, so I won't stab you with the needle!"

Nathalie nodded as she let him take a hold of the fabric again.

His hand was trembling as he started, but soon, he was focused on his work and a couple of minutes later, the gap had been closed.

"As good as new", he said contently, as he cut off the thread.

"Thank you Gabriel. That was really sweet from you. And you didn't stab me with your needle once!", she added cockily, making 'him' blush this time.

Despite feeling flustered, his response came fast.

"Well, my dear Nathalie, the day is still young, right?"