Inktober 21st Puns

"You're kitten me, right?", Adrien blurted out, when his father, who had his arm tightly around Nathalie's shoulders showed him the little, black and white ultrasound picture, the doctor had given them at the appointment this morning.

"C-Can I hug, you Nathalie? Pawlease? It's so wonderful, that we're going to be the purrfect family very soon!", he then enthused.

Gabriel narrowed his brows.

"What's with all the cat puns? You're acting like ChatNoir!", he wondered, looking at his son with suspicion.

"Oh uhm....really? I might have watched the second Ladybug movie one time too often then, huh?", he tried to explain, "so can I hug you, or would that be bad for the baby?"

Nathalie beamed at him and held out one arm, as the other was around Gabriel's back.

"Of course you can, just come here!"

The teenager almost collapsed into the woman and his father, and was soon held by both of them, his own arms clinging on to their backs.

"I love you both so much!", he shouted as he pulled back, I'll go and tell Marinette, this is so great!"

"I love you too!", Gabriel and Nathalie said at once.

Back in his room, Adrien immediately called his girlfriend. He giggled happily at the thought of his 'girlfriend' and waited for her pretty face to appear on the screen.

"Hey Kitty!", she cooed, as she looked at him with a beaming smile, "didn't think I would hear from you already. Not that I'm complaining, but we've just seen each other. You look happy though, what happened?"

He looked at her secretively and said:

"Why don't you just take a guess my purrincess? Something wonderful happened or is about to happen, I don't exactly know how to explain that but...!"

"Minou, just spill!", Marinette said impatiently.

"Okay, M'lady! I am going to be a big brother! Nathalie is having a baby and they already showed me a picture, I mean, all I could see, was a little peanut shaped something, but it was the most beautiful peanut, you've ever seen and I would so love for you to come over and celebrate, though I haven't asked father, if he agrees, but I am sure he will, since he is with Nathalie, he is so very different and nice and kind all the time and he knows you and he likes you and...."

"Adrien, breathe!", the teenage girl exclaimed laughing.

He had stopped talking and stared at her.

"You're right, Bugaboo. I got a little carried away. Would you please come over? I am sure, it's not dangerous anymore and father wouldn't try to take our miraculous. I still can't believe, that he was.....but if he really did that to bring my mum.....no! I won't dwell in the past. Just come here, okay?", he begged.

"I'll be there in five!", the young Superheroine blurted out.