Inktober 12th Piano

They arrived back at the mansion later that night, both a little tipsy, when they stumbled into the atrium.

"By the way", Gabriel hummed into Nathalie's ear, "I allowed Adrien to stay with Nino for the night, so we're all alone right now!"

Nathalie's cheeks blushed deep red, thinking of why he would mention something like that. But then the alcohol hit her again and out of a sudden mood, she grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs and into the teenager's empty room.

There she sat down on the piano bench and patted the seat next to her.

After he sat down, she looked at him with pleading eyes, asking bluntly:

"Would you play a song for me? Anything?"

Gabriel smiled at her lovingly and whispered into her ear:

"As I told you earlier, anything to make you happy again, my dear!"

And then he started to play. Some classic piano piece, she hadn't heard before, but it still sounded wonderful to her.

"Beautiful!", she sighed after he finished and leaned her head against his shoulder.

"Tired?", he asked with a grin, "or just wasted?"

Nathalie giggled.

"A little bit of both", she then admitted.

"Well, how about going to bed then? I'll take you to your room, so you won't have an accident on the way!", Gabriel suggested.

With once more reddened cheeks, she let him help her to her feet and with his arm around her waist they swayed through the hallway, passing the door to the assistant's room and walking directly towards his.

"Wait, what are you up to?", Nathalie exclaimed, the moment she noticed.

But he didn't answer and nudged her inside, to place her on his bed. Only then he began to speak:

"Just wait here for a moment, dear. I'll just change into something more comfortable. I'd like to talk and cuddle for a bit, if you don't mind."

"Oh, o-okay", the young woman replied.

Gabriel softly pecked her cheek, as he left her to go into his bathroom and change into his Pyjama.

After washing his face and hands and brushing his teeth, he put on his black, silky pyjama and went back into his bedroom, only to see his assistant fast asleep.

She had fallen backwards onto the cushions with her head, though her feet were still standing on the floor.

With a smile he walked towards her, picking up Nathalie's legs to place them on the bed and even took off her socks.

Then he tucked her into his duvet and slipped underneath it from the other side, gently laying one arm around her and pulling her close.