Inktober 19 She's just a friend

"So, you're telling me now, that you and Nathalie are a thing, after yelling at me, when I told you for the first time, that I noticed, how close you've become?", Adrien exclaimed. "Why? Why on earth did you deny that for so long? We all could have been a family again for ages? Why couldn't you just.... damn it!"

"What is it, Adrien?", Nathalie asked him softly as she saw his face.

"I....I just noticed.....that....I...! Can we continue this conversation later? I just noticed, that I might take after you father and that I have denied my own feelings for someone for quite some time and always said: 'She's just a friend'. If you both don't mind, I would like to go and tell her right away!"

Gabriel was about to object, but Nathalie took a hold of his arm, as she friendly told the teenager:

"It's alright. Just go have your bodyguard drive you to the bakery!"

"How did you know?", the boy asked her astoundedly.

"Really?", she asked, "you certainly take after your father and now hurry, before he reconsiders to let you go!"

Adrien nodded and ran out of the large front door to jump into the limousine, his bodyguard was already waiting in and ask him to drive to the Dupain-Cheng bakery.

Gabriel pulled Nathalie into his arms and kissed her savagely, before he groaned:

"I wanted to tell him about Emilie too, you know?"

"I know", she replied with a deep sigh, "but let him confess to the girl first. He's going to need someone to comfort him, when we eventually tell him about that. And if you had seen her act around him and the way she looks at him, you would probably be able to tell too, that she likes him a lot!"

Now he scoffed.

"What do you mean with probably? Do you really think I am that oblivious?"

"I would rather not answer to that, 'Sir'!", she exclaimed cockilly and pecked his lips.

He couldn't help but chuckle about her reaction, though he tried to act offended.

"You are forgetting, that I am still your boss, Miss Sancoeur!", he said in a stern tone but couldn't hide his grin completely, because his lower lip and his chin were twitching.

She pressed herself closer against him, while her hand took a firm grip on his man parts.

"Well, 'Sir', I didn't hear you complaining earlier, when you kinda 'exploded' inside of my mouth, right?", she hummed into his ear, feeling him harden again from the mere thought.

"God Nathalie, stop that. We have quite some work to do and we're in the middle of the dining room and..."

"Yeah, so? Adrien won't be back so soon, the kitchen staff won't come in here, before I tell them and there are rather comfortable armchairs over there, so.....!", she wheezed seductively and started to move her hand up and down.....