Inktober 28th Partners

"Aren't we doing great as partners?", was all Gabriel asked, as he saw the success, the new designs and their campaign had brought.

Nathalie nodded and leaned her head against his shoulders.

"Yeah, maybe you should've let me taken care of more stuff like that. I could have made you rich!", she said sarcastically.

"Yeah, so funny, my darling!", he scolded, "I am fully aware, that it was you, who kept my business going over all those years! And I wasn't exactly talking about the money we'll make with those, but rather about the way we both look in these pictures."

It had been two weeks, since the photoshoot and eventually the magazine had been published, showing the couple in the boat under the moonlight, in the café in the candle light and eventually, walking along the Seine, eating ice cream from André. They had insisted to include that into the scenery, as it was the one thing, that had eventually brought them together.

"Mh", she hummed.

"What was that, love?", he asked after her short and to her unusual response.

"Oh, uhm, I was just wondering, what you're trying to tell me. And you're making me feel flustered, if you say things like that. I know,  I can't compete with....", she couldn't continue because he had started to kiss her. Then he looked into her eyes as he spoke:

"You are the most beautiful woman and mum to be in the entire world. And what I was trying to tell you,  what I was trying to ask you,  was, if you would like to become partners for the rest of our lives. I want to get married very soon, so that you still look as skinny as you do, though I wouldn't mind, I know women do!"

He quickly dodged her hand that was trying to hit his upper arm, with a chuckle, before he went on:

"I told you, that you're always beautiful to me but I want you to feel like it too on that special day. If you even want me that is. To finally stop rambling, I will just try, to do this right." He got on one knee and took both her hands into his own, then said sweetly: "Nathalie Sancoeur,  my beautiful partner in life and in mischiev, my incredible Mayura, would you be willing to make me the happiest man alive and become my wife?"

Tears were running down her cheeks, as she nodded vigorously and knelt down with him.

"Of course I will, I have loved you for so long, and this is all I ever wished for!"

She sniffled, then kissed him tenderly. They were both on the marble floor in his office now and kissing savagely,  soon tearing the clothes off of each other,  until Gabriel pulled her to her feet and lifted her up by grabbing her thighs and placing her on her desk.

"I've been fantasizing about screwing you on this thing for ages now!", he whispered seductively into her ear,  making shivers run down her spine.