Inktober 9th Switch

They had both dressed up for their evening in a small club. Either of them wanted to look beautiful for each other and wanted to impress Nathalie's old friends from high school.

So Gabriel had dressed in a dark gray suit with a black, buttoned up shirt and a deep purple tie.

Then he had taken a look into the mirror and shaken his head. After switching to a dark blue tie, he took another glimpse and nodded contently.

Gabriel was whistling, as he stepped into the hallway and went downstairs to wait for his 'date'.

Nathalie had completely emptied her closet and spread all her clothes on her bed and over two chairs, to decide, what to wear. She had been switching from one dress to the next, before she eventually decided to wear the one, she had tried on at first.

With a sigh, she nodded and looked at herself in the mirror again. After doing her make up and wearing her hair over her shoulders and keeping it off her face,m by fixing two streaks in the back of her head, she hesitantly put on a pair of high heeled boots and went downstairs too.

Gabriel was waiting for her at the bottom of the staircase and the moment his gaze fell onto her, his gasped audibly.

Seeing the light pink, that appeared on her cheeks, he beamed at her widely and held out his arm, as he said:

"You, my dear, look incredibly amazing and", he took her hand and placed it on his forearm, while he subconsciously caressed the back of her hand, "may I add, incredibly hot!"

"I-I-I, th-thank you, S-S, I mean, G-Gabriel!", she stuttered out. "I-I like the way you look too, by the way, makes me think.......never mind. But, thank you for accompanying me!", she added shyly.

"You're more than welcome, love", he hummed, "I just have to think about that hot lady, I'll be taking home with me tonight and..."

He quickly pecked the corner of her mouth before he laid a dark blue coat around her shoulders, made of velvet on the outside and pure, red silk on the inside.

She stared at him open mouthed.

"Gabriel, what...", Nathalie began, as her fingers carefully examined the soft fabric.

"I thought you might like to have your very own and unique 'Gabriel' design. But you don't have to wear it, if you...."

"The young assistant interrupted him.

"You did this....for.....me?"

"Well, yes. I....", Gabriel couldn't speak any further, because Nathalie had, out of a sudden strong emotion, closed the last gap between them and was kissing him passionately.