Inktober 13th Akuma

When Nathalie woke up in the morning, she felt a pair of arms holding her tightly and after opening her eyes, she realized, that she had fallen asleep in 'his' bed.

Trying to get out of his grasp, she reluctantly began to shift up and down, back and forth, but this only made him tighten his embrace.

The young woman sighed and tried to lift one of his arms from her waist, to hear Gabriel speak softly against the back of her neck:

"Can't you just stay for a little longer?"

A shiver ran down her spine, as she felt his warm breath on her skin, felt all the tiny hairs on her neck stand up in an instant.

Gabriel could feel the shudder, that ran over his assistant's body and with a grin he placed a soft kiss on the every same spot.

"Gabriel, pleas, we shouldn't be seen like this by anyone", she muttered, but her voice was trembling and she subconsciously snuggled herself even more into him.

"My dear Nathalie, we've been kissing, dancing and drinking in a club in the middle of Paris for hours last night. If you leave now, I swear to you, I'll akumatize myself right away!"

She couldn't help it and scoffed.

"Yeah, right. And then you will capture me inside of a notebook again! Fine, I'll stay!", Nathalie ranted.

"Thank you, love", he lilted and placed his chin in the crook of her neck, "and just so you know, I wouldn't have tried to cover you, when I was akumatized, but rather the opposite!"

After saying that, he quickly placed a lingering kiss on the side of her neck, making her take a sharp breath through her nose, while she arched her back, pressing her buttocks against him.

Not even aware of what she was doing, she layed one hand on top of his, the other reaching behind her, to delicately take a hold of his neck, her fingers tenderly caressing his skin.

After staying like this for a while, he suddenly had an idea and grabbed Nathalie's shoulders to to turn her around to face him.

"Would you grant me one wish, Nathalie?", he asked in a serious tone.

She stared into his mesmerizing eyes before she replied:

"You should know the answer to that by now!" Her voice sounded a little bit hurt.

Gabriel smiled and pecked her lips.

"I want you to become Mayura tonight. Just this one last time. And no further questions. You'll understand everything then!"

Nathalie nodded with tears in her eyes.

"Of course, Sir", she said.

The designer noticed the change in her and quickly cupped her face.

"It's not what you think or fear, my dear. I promise, you'll like it!"