Chapter 1

"Kat! Come down for dinner!" The voice of my dad called me.

"Coming dad! Let me save my newest story real fast!" I yelled back, switching the Windows from my Erotica work-in-progress novel to my Fantasy work-in-progress novel.

God knows how much hard work I have done to write this erotica. My family had never got a wind of me writing such impure things. They only know that I just write some children's fantasy books.

"Woohoo! New followers to read my new release!" I cheered as I switch of my computer and walk down the stairs to eat with my family.

Have I ever introduced myself?

Well nevermind.

I am Katrina, a wattpad writer who writes erotica and mature themed books. I am 12 years old which makes me underage to write on this site, but believe me — Tomorrow is my birthday and I'll be 13!! The legal age for wattpaders!

"How is it going with your new book?" Asked mom while taking her daily medicine.

Oops! Time to use my lies again!
I mused as I opened my mouth for another lie to pop out.

"It's great going! I am sure I'll be able to be famous someday!"

"You are already famous with tour online persona dear daughter!"

Yeah online...

"I hope you can do well with this newest work." Both of them patted my shoulder as I guve them a strained smile.

God knows when I started getting into this mature genre.

But whatever the reason was, my works skyrocketed as I became famous.

If they were ever to know that 'Villainous_Viper' is a 12 year girl, how scandalous would it be?

"Thanks for the dinner!" I give them a bye-sign as I go back to my bedroom — No, Working Space.

I tapped the space key of my keyboard, getting my computer out of screen saver mode as I click onto the newest manhwa webtoon that has released yesterday.

The name was 'Who Made Me A Princess'.

It all revolves around a cute looking golden haired girl Athanasia or Athy for short. The webtoon has so many handsome men to drool over which ever made some mindless fans to get their mindless brains go overly mindless.

But to me, it was all for the sole purpose of entertainment and to take a break from my 'Villainous_Viper' persona.

I started reading the latest update containing of Athanasia hiccups due to the presence of Claude.

After the whole fit of snickers because of the comedy and not to wake up my parents, I quietly creep inside the blanket and having a goodnight sleep.