Chapter 2

The next day, I woke up with a hard, cold feeling on my back. I thought maybe I had forgot to switch off the ac at midnight and decided to open my eyes. I felt very lazy but the stinging cold that penetrated my skin made me decide to stop being a lazy bitch.
I stretched up with a yawn, putting my hands down to feel the soft mattress only to gasp at the sudden cold...hard feeling. I couldn't feel my favorite bedsheets that I had spread on my bed yesterday night. Rather, my clothes struck on my skin like glue.

I looked down, between my legs to be exact. Not that my mind is writing off another smut in the background...Ah well,
The scene that greets me is worst than the pure heads I have ever seen.
In a nutshell, I am sitting on a floor - A black, cold and wet one. The room that I am in was just what I would call a hermit or a peasant's house — unfurnished and unfurnitured...any good adjective with 'un' or 'dis'.
But that's not the only thing that shocked me.

I looked at my hands, my legs and the few long hair bangs covering my eyes. I looked shorter and my hair had dramatically changed its color like those men and women from yt shorts who show those...what were they called? Ah yes transitional videos. And makeup videos too.
My features were different from what I originally looked.

Satan knows how the hell I was taking in the newly acquired things calmly. Like come on, let's scream and throw a fit! You can do it Katrina! *Slap* Wakey wake, this isn't the time to joke.

Beside me were rows and rows of children sleeping, no one realised that I had woke up. I got up and tiptoed my way towards the broken mirror kept at the corner of the dark and damp room, to look at my damn appearance. I couldn't even take long strides to get there faster! *TwT*

The scene that greeted me was so pure looking that I felt my eyes were getting bleached by the innocence of the figure. If only innocence was bleach to one's eyes, ah~
Sadly this 'pure figure' appeared to be me.

Brick colored hair with forest green eyes and a pout that could rival the cutest of things. Sadly, the body's eyes were dead like a fish, which made me peer even more onto the mirror. Maybe this body only knew to pout and nothing. If the body would have smiled more, then it would have got those sparkles that I had back in my eyes. Okay now this was confusing, this body is me and I am still thinking about my past body. A long bang covered my left side of the face perfectly, as if to throw shade on my 12th year emo phrase...ah shit no-

"This innocent bean looks like me. So have I finally got transmigrated or reincarnated?" I asked while taking sneaky glances around the room. I twirled around and complimented the long, bushy, fluffy yet straight hair this body had.
That's when a surge of emotions took over me.
The emotions and memories of the previous owner of this body.
And the memories were filled with trauma. It was as if the previous owner wanted to weaken my spirits and take over this body once again.

To this extent that I once never thought I would get traumatized after feeling those emotions.

And for once, I was lucky to have such loving parents with me.

But did those traumatising memories mattered to me? No. They simply f**king didn't. That person wasn't me and I would like to just keep it like that.

.·:**˚¨¨* ≈★≈ *¨¨˚**:·.

We arrived at the orphanage with Diana looking happy. Her cute looking dimples could be seen from my side and I embraced her closer to feel her happiness and warmth.