Special Chapter

Claude was mortified.

Absolutely mortified

After he saw what Semper had written in her book.

He sent a questioning look towards Semper, still thinking as to how a child like her could do such a 'forbidden' thing.

He was terrified. He never believe that his adopted daughter is a pervert to the core. A total freaking pervert who wrote a sm*t about him and Diana.

When Diana heard this, she had to look back and forth between Semper and Claude because she felt her lover was lying. Afterall, how would an innocent bean like Sem could write such a 'horrible' thing?

Semper grinned like an innocent per — child, a halo behind her very existence. But this halo seemed to be more on the perverted side than the innocent.

Felix blushed so badly that he had to hide his face from Semper. First flirting, then writing lemon about the emperor and his lover...now what next? Start using pickup lines and make everyone fall for her?

"Your Highness, I believe you didn't write this, did you?" Felix felt glares digging his back and he hoped for Semper to still be an innocent child.

But —

'I wrote them!'

— His dreams immediately shattered.

Felix passed out.

That day, the whole empire was in chaos.

And from that day onwards, she was nicknamed as the 'Perverted Princess' of the empire.

@NasraAbdullahi7