Chapter 15

"What is this white birdie thingy?" Semper appeared behind Ijekiel who was contemplating on which bird to give/gift to Athy.

"Ah! Lady Elysian!" The white haired boy flinched when the said countess appeared ghostly behind him.

"Call me Katarina, dear boy. I see that adolescence really does shower with spring." Semper had a wide smirk on her face and...let's not forget about her secretly getting a short smut story idea that could be added to her book of 'Adolescence Love'.

Ijekiel blushed and timidly yet confident brought the caged white bird and decided to go back to the Imperial Palace of Sycansia before they get late for the meeting.

You see, they have come to this...monsoon-humid region of Sycansia, the empire located beside the province of Siodonna. Not only filled with tan skinned hawt/handsome/hot males, Sycansia is the best place for your next honeymoon trip.

Let's not talk how our dear brick haired, green eyed, countess of Elysian, The Perverted Princess, Semper had visited all the brothels to check out such men. Now she only needed to meet the emperor. Bonus points to the mysterious ruler if he was handsome for Semper would make him one of the gods of her shrine — Simping Shrine to be exact.

"I am sure her highness would love canaries." She reassured the boy as they got greeted by Eric and...Lucas.

"Yo!" She tried to be as much as not-so-sus because...well...Semper had drank 10 bottles of beer in a local winery.

Ijekiel had literally given up on the young lady and hoped that she would try to reconsider drinking again because, seeing her red flushed rosy cheeks and that smell of booze, lets just hope that the emperor won't notice it.

But one thing for sure, this little white chipmunk liked how the dress had fitted the countess perfectly. Especially with that big chest on display.

"I hope you won't drink again...please..." Eric sighed, irritated by the scene unfolding whereas Lucas tried to hide his evil laugh.

Semper was trying to kiss Eric, the latter trying his best to not get....blue balls. But before she could even kiss, Eric swiftly got her into a princess-carry position.

Kiel avoided looking at his...ship couple and Lucas was just engrossed with the distinct soul that the lady had.

Without any further musings, Eric — the one and only who had escaped from the clutches of Satan — got back into Semper's bedroom and laid her down to rest, a big blush coating his cheeks and he covered his face.

"I hope m-master won't s-spare a glance at him." He said, shakily letting out a soft moan as he quickly ran out of the door, leaving behind a snoring Semper.