Chapter 4

'His hands travelled her inner thighs, licking every weak spot that she had and —'

Okay we will stop here.
Semper had to hide this book of hers so that people won't get to know what she is deep down.

Part three of the smexy smut ft. by Claude and Diana is done!!!

She kept a deadpan look outside and squealed inside for the completion of part three.

Now only another part was waiting to be written, after that she will go to the publication company to publish this manuscript into a book.

It was evening and the sun left purple ribbons on the sky.

How excited she was.

It was her first time publishing a book in the WMMAP world.

If only she could show this to Athanasia.

No no, there's only three days left for her to be born

*Creak*

The door to the Library — Her writing space — opened to reveal a sombre faced Claude, with his usual robes and...a wine bottle.

Semper immediately hidden away her manuscript from Claude and proceeded to hide from him.

It's already been a month since Semper started living in the castle permanently.

She had already received the title of a Countess and an estate to rule over.

And...It's already been a week after Diana revealed to Claude about her inevitable death by giving birth to Athy.

No one, not even Felix dared to tell it to Semper, but the brick haired already knew about this future.

She saw Claude sitting down on a sofa placed at the corner, putting the wine bottle on the desk beside it and started staring at the evening sky.

.·:**˚¨¨* ≈★≈ *¨¨˚**:·.

"Semper, I want to know for how long will you be hiding behind the shelf." Cluade's demanding voice echoed throughout the library.

For three hours straight, Semper has been hiding beside the first shelf, observing what was Claude upto.

The forest eyed meekly appeared from her hiding place, taking light steps towards her so-called father.

Her left bang waved along with her light steps. Yes, Semper didn't want to cut this fashionable looking bang decorating the left side of her face by covering it.

And covering one of her jewelled green eyes.

"Let me refill that pendant." Sem handed the chain hanging around her neck to him.

He accepted it, slowly starting to pour his mana into it.

The pendant was originally made to store the magic that was helping Semper to make her eyes look jewelled. And now, it even acted like a regular pendant.

'Why do you look unhappy?'

The golden haired emperor didn't utter a word, but his furrowed expression was enough to tell Semper that he had another fight and another night staying with the concubines.

'If Claude wants, I can show you my book!' She happily showed him the note, hoping to brighten his day, even a little.

He wore a thin smile, hugging the child's body, a low 'Thankyou' was heard.