Chapter 12

"Did you get anything, Eric? Say yes or I'll heck you—!" Before Semper could say more, Eric popped out with some papers and reading only the important points out, to Semper.

"Young miss, Viscount Patterson is a close acquaintance of Duke Alpheus—"

"Knew it! It's that old hag wanting to tie me up with someone he knows!" The countess got up, bam-ed on the table so hard, to the point her hands were red like tomatoes, "Ouch! Ouch! OUCH!" She squealed out like a child.

Eric sighed, guestered a maid to bring some meds and hot water to sooth the pain and then proceeded to read it, without a care.

"While searching about this Patter-f*ck, I have come to discovered a very tasty information." Eric licked his lips, an evil grin forming. His long canines made him more br**dable, atleast to Semper.

"I have found the child that late Rosalia's sister, Penelope gave birth to...The one whom you wanted me to find for the past years." The butler bowed down and looked directly into the girl's green irises.

"Master~" His low voice made Semper snap into a serious composure, "How about I kill Jeanette~? I fear she might cause some disturbances. Besides, this viscount seems to be very attached to her~" Slowly and suspensefully, Eric neared his lips beside her ears and whispered, "I hope master gives me the permission..."

Before Semper could refute, she found herself kabedoned on a f**king sofa by her own butler.

"Eric, cross your boundaries and find yourself as a ghost, how about that? And I don't want to kill a mere girl just because you feel threatened..."

Yes, Erci felt threatened.

Because he felt that his master's life is in danger, somehow.