Chapter 11

Claude wanted to wash his eyes, no delete them.

The scene in front of him was too much for him...as an ex father.

Apparently Semper was dancing with some guy. Even Athanasia too.
Both with handsome f**kers, also known as wolves in sheep clothes.

Cracks appeared on the wine glass that he was holding, debating on whether to stop the dance or not.

Truth to be told, Athanasia and Ijekiel looked like a cute couple whereas Countess Katarina and Viscount Patterson's dance put the stage (the ballroom) on fire.

In her mind, Semper was cackling like a witch but kept a normal face outside with occasional shivers.

"It will be a hassle if I catch Lady's eyes. Apparently..." Anastasius's eyes travelled towards Claude, "I feel like the Lady's father might burn holes behind my back."

That's what made Semper stop her part and look directly into his eyes with an insincere smile.

"I believe that Viscount is high on vodka..." Semper's word's sent shivers down to her spine. His black eyes widened and immediately narrowed themselves.

No one in this empire knows her as Claude's ex daughter that miraculously died due to some nobles' scheme.

So how did a Viscount, one who is a newbie at the society, knows about such a state secret.

"Maybe...I am." Those words nowhere sounded truthful but evil.

Yes, Semper was da*n sure that this Patterson guy is suspicious to the core.

The brick haired countess ended the dance in one swift move and returned immediately beside Eric's side.

"I told you, lady. He is definitely sketchy." Eric's face darkened and decided to dig some secrets on this guy.