Chapter 16

"AHAHAHAAA"

A loud evil cackle rose from Semper's throat after hearing what the magician did after finding out about Ijekiel's gift for Athy.

"Holy heavens! I didn't expect that!!!" Before she could even catch her breath, the faintest of the funny memories make her laugh again.

Semper really liked living in this manhwa world and witnessing the events unfold. Even theory can't give such emotions without practical.

"Quiet down, Countess..." Athanasia sweatdropped seeing the young countess cackling like a witch and getting looks from people. Her eyes occasionally travelled to Semper's hair and chest, especially that forest green, emerald pendant.

She could feel traces of Claude's magic emitting from it...but before she could make sure, the mana waves seemed to hid themselves.

"I was wondering...." She spoke all of a sudden, making Semper pause and look at her.

"Who gifted you that pendant?"

Believe it or not, but that question was enough to grab Lucas, Ijekiel and Eric's attention afar. The gold cased pendant had been a mystery to Eric even though he had served his master for so many years.

The countess's smile replaced with a thin line, still covering up those awful memories that flooded her mind after the golden haired princess asked her such a question.

Drunk

Bottles

Diana

Concubines

Claude

  Her.

"

It was gifted by one of my courtiers. You know when I was small, I used to have an innocent aura around me that used to attract many young children. Some of them were bold enough to confess. Among them...." Semmie paused and fondled with the jewel tucked inside the case.

"A sh*tty motherf***er had enough ba**s to actually gift me this....Oh well, he was a good guy tho—"

Oh how much she wished she had never talked about it.

The dark, gloomy and murderous atmosphere was enough to narrate the rest of the story. Especially that one person who was ready to crack the imaginary boy's bones.