Chapter 6

For the past weeks, Claude has been drowning himself in pleasure with ladies and wine.

Semper could still hear the moans of the ladies that had came to serve him.

Gross! Can't they keep the walls soundproof!?

As if the God— No, the devils had heard her plea, the shrills and moans of the ladies got louder.

F**k my life...

Okay, she had decided to escape from this hellhole and rather, live her life as the Countess of Elysian. If possible, she will change her name AND her eyes, living under the role of a vassle of her adopted father.

Yes, Semper had enough of this hellhole. Now she neither cared about the story progress, nor she about the moans of the ladies!

Besides, it's better to make some fame, reputation and money.

Decided that I am gonna knack some sense into Claude and get out.

And fill this pendant with some unlimited mana

.·:**˚¨¨* ≈★≈ *¨¨˚**:·.

'Father...' Semper kept her blank face as she stood in front of her 'drunk with pleasure' father.

"What is it Semper?" He had the usual tyrannical look on his face, shaking the red wine and gulping it down.

'Can I got meet with baby Athy?'

"Are you having a deathwish!?" Claude roared, standing up from the sofa and slamming his hand on the nearby wall.

Okay, Semper needed to acknowledge that Claude had was a vocal guy.

Jokes aside Semmie! She mentally slapped her cheeks.

'I apologise.'

Claude sighed and sat down again. The forest eyed then handed her pendant to him.

'Unlimited Mana..'

"Fine." The emperor agreed to it since he thought that he won't have much time to see Semper from now on and should probably fill it with some.

"But only half Semper, or else it might cause internal injuries to your body."

'Fine..'

After filling the pendant, the father fell down on the seat, tired from his...um pleasure work(?).

"Thankyou Claude. You really are a wh0re but I'll let you live this time."

Confusion bubbled Claude. Before he could catch a hold of how Semmie was speaking, the said forest eyed was to be seen no more.

"FELIX! GUARDS! CATCH PRINCESS SEMPER!"