Chapter 3

[Author: Quick note words having this kind of structure that is '...' are the writings written on Semper's notepad]

"From today onwards, you will be known as Semper De Alger Obelia," Claude said while peering into my already widened eyes that were still having the aftershocks by seeing them. My act was great but it was genuine deep down. I still couldn't process everything yet tried to act like an oversmart b*tch.

And that was enough to make me yell in front of half the nobility and cry like a b*tch.

Why?

BECAUSE MY SO-CALLED FATHER IS A TYRANT AND MY MOTHER IS A DANCER!!!

And worst of all

THEY BOTH ARE SO SCULPTED! SO PERFECT! SO CHARMING!

I took out my notepad, not giving a bother to the frown that was etched on his visage when he saw it and wrote out my message.

'Thank you for the new name.'

The nobles who were looking at me gasped in horror. Good, they must be thinking how deplorable their Majesty was — Bringing a dancer as his lover, bringing an orphan as his first child and giving that orphan a name that means immortality. Worst of all was the part that I was 'mute' and couldn't 'speak'.

"I hope you will be able to open your heart to us!" Diana gleamed while giving me a motherly hug.

That was enough to make me cry.

I was so excited for this Isekai only to not notice that I have lost my parents, my friends and my followers from my life as a payment for this.

Some nobles 'awwed at the scene and Felix, the Knight Of The Crimson Blood, was silently sniffing at the scene.

After showing my 'not-so-comparable-face-with-the-royals' I was immediately sent to the Palace where princesses of Obelia lived for generations.

I was escorted by Felix, who was talking with some of the maids of the palace.

From what I have seen in the manhwa, Felix was a cute-puppy like character.

I showed him the same page in the notepad that I showed to Claude during the ceremony.

"It's my pleasure to help you, Your Highness."

I scrunched up.

I don't like this Highness title!

I quickly wrote another note, showing it to him.

'Call Me By My New Name Little Cutie Knight ;)'

Felix had a strong heart, as he didn't blush at the small flirting that was done with him.

"S-Semper."

'Call me with no stutter :)'

"Semper."

God! The name rolls from his tongue so smoothly!
Smooth like butter!
I squealed mentally, giving him my signature smile that my classmates deemed as flirty.

And that's when I saw the faint red dust at the end of his ears.

'Thank you for giving me the recognition of a princess.'

.·:**˚¨¨* ≈★≈ *¨¨˚**:·.

Claude has come to visit his newly adopted kid at the Sapphire Palace. 

He walked through the hallways and his steps finally came to a halt when he saw the familiar mop of brick coloured hair, sitting and writing something.

"Good evening Semper." He said as he tried to make the first move that he learned from those parenting books.

Semper looked up with her forest eyes as she immediately hid the piece of paper, on which she was writing. 

She took out her notepad and quickly scribbled on it. 

'Good evening your majesty.' 

"So what were you doing?"

'Writing...?' 

"Oh. And what is the topic?" Claude questioned while snatching the piece of paper from her.

Thank god that Semper didn't start writing anything impure on it.

"Is this your handwriting? This is so neat."

'Thankyou your majesty'

"Judging by the sentence...This was meant to be some story right? Do you like writing?" 

Semper nodded her head in an attempt to say yes. 

"Felix, Pass my order to build a study room with a library for Semper."

"As you wish your majesty."

Okay, this guy has money and is exploiting it on someone lower than him
Semper sweatdropped.

"A talent should get recognised, Semper."

Ah yea, talent...If that talent is really talent, then I would have been able to tell my parents about the so-called talent
Semper's sarcasm was getting thick.

On the other hand, She looked at the Emperor's serene visage, Rumors say that Claude and Diana did that? So I am expecting Athanasia to come into this world, huh?
Just thinking what they did was enough for her to have a weird smile on her face.

Claude — who obviously took notice of that smile — asked what was wrong and Semper just answered.

'My new inspiration to write something has got fired up.'