Chapter 17

Athanasia stood tall in her glory, not faltering in the presence of the young Sycansian emperor, Cahill De Zecallion Sycansia.

Tall asf like her father, bare like her father, having the same boring look as her father.

Oh how much the two daughters wanted to beat the sh*t of the fellow big booba-ed emperor.

The ladies hubbubing the court wanted to be the wine glass, that the emperor had tilted, resting it on his...rosy natural colored lips.

Believe me or not, Semper could see the prices going high on her next sm*t book.

(Author:- Ya all guys are free to request a bonus chap on the smut)

"I bow down in the presence of his Imperial Majesty..." The whole crew— delegate bowed down on one knee, the servants holding the plates topped with precious items, high above their heads.

Semper sneakily fished for her pen and her small pocket notebook and flashed out a white paper, secretly jotting down his appearance and the description of his...bottom energy.

"It's alright! We don't want any unpleasantness today! It's the day for Obelia and Sycansia to be friends!" Cahill chirped happily, his eyes scanning to see the infamous countess whose rumors he had heard so many times.

They say, she had introduced cleavage and thigh showing dresses, that weren't of fashion in Obelia unlike in Sycansia. She is an author with books ranging from sm*t to hard-core h€ntai.

And most importantly,

She is the person who had made him learn how to bed a woman.

Therefore ruining his innocence, in the long journey of 'education'.

Athanasia could see how much the young emperor fidgeted while talking, as if being impatient while waiting for someone. If only she knew he was dying to get just one f*cking autograph from his idol, his passion and his author.

The golden haired princess then finally introduced Semper, as a way of securing their deal because emperors those days liked young woman like Semper to be traded off, in exchange of peace.

Oh how much Eric wished to just hide away his master so that his big brother won't be able to see her.