Chapter 13

Getting called by the Emperor in the midnight isn't something Semper is fond of.

Yes, there is a phrase called 'Working Hours' that this Emperor needed to drill into his thick skully brain.

Semper yawned loudly, hugging the pillow that she had brought along with her to visit the tyrant of her sleep.

Felix shook his head and Claude sighed. Yes, Semper's manners won't ever change even if a storm comes.

"What does his majesty *yawns* want?" She looked at her ex father with droopy eyes.

"I was wondering if you are willing to visit the Empire of Sycansia...We have recently formed an alliance with them and wanted to fulfill our curtisies given." It was not an overstatement to say that Claude was really irritated with the young countess's nonchalant behaviour.

"And this is the reason why my ex grandpa named you Claude, ex father."

It was enough to get the emperor's mood darken and throw a sword at her. Miss Katarina visibly shrieked and then proceeded to declare that it was a f**king joke and that Claude was acting like a pregnant woman.

Needless to say that Semper had to stay in the palace and complete some work given by the Emperor as the punishment.

(Yes, I did mek Felix go invisible)