Chapter 14

"Argh! F**k Sycansia!!!" Semper cursed a string of filthy words that she had specifically reserved for this unknown emperor of Sycansia, the empire of Sycansia and Claude.

How much she wanted to throw everything and just sit down and write a new book. Hell! Even her creative juices were begging to be released.

She looked at the cloth that she had draped over her already clothed body. God knows why she just mindlessly started hating this piece of silken cloth.

"I hope you could seduce the emperor and maybe...kill him in the process." Claude patting her shoulders while giving a neutral look. "If you fail to seduce him, don't worry for I will remove every evidence that keeps you alive in this empire."

"And who gave you the authority to decide about who I can seduce? More specifically, I am not a b*tch like you, Claude.."

"Just do it."

"Just where are you, Anastacius. Just come already...I am hella bored with this tyrant of a father."

"Miss, it's a crime to utter the previous emperor's name. We wouldn't get pardoned if someone hears us." Eric muttered behind me. His reflection evident on the mirror.

"I hate this dress. It's too revealing."

"I agree with that statement, miss."

"What is this even made of? Silk? Velvet? Or chiffon?"

Our dear countess Katarina had no knowledge of fabric. In her previous life, she just relied on her servant and her parents for buying her clothes.

"Silk." The butler closed his eyes, feeling the cloth and then returning it to his master.

"This dress means a lot to His Majesty." With that, he walked out of the room, leaving Semper to think about it.