Chapter 8

For Semper, banquet is all about food, wine, drinks, men and...

NOT KNEELING DOWN LIKE THIS!!!

Athanasia, who was visibly nervous about how nobles will react, made Claude order us to kneel just with his eyes.

BISH I WORE HEELS AND A CHINESE STYLED MERMAID DRESS NOT FOR THIS!
Semper was literally trembling out of foot ache.

Eric who had seen his master's uncomfortableness, decided to message her feet later with hot water.

Athy I beg you!

As if gods have heard her plea, Athanasia stopped and told her dad to make the nobles rise.

Phew!

She quickly got up, her eyes meeting with Claude's.

She give him a sneer, a prideful smirk and flaunted her way to drink some wine.

"That perverted b*tch is here again..." One of the noble ladies whispered to another with digust.

"Seriously? I can't understand what's so good about her to get these many men running behind her."

"I have heard she is so perverted that she openly asked Lady Livingstone...if she was willing to have a threesome."

"Should I shut their mouths?" Eric asked, his green eyes narrowed.

"Let them talk. It's getting my popularity stats higher."

Eric knew one fundamental rule about his master — She would allow anything as long as it would help her popularity to rise.

"Ah, the princess is not around..." Semper sulked before she again regained her energy.

"We have His Majesty to give this gift!" She chirped, taking Eric with her and going in the direction where Claude was present.

First, she would hand him the gift.
Second, she's gonna use a pickup line on him.
Third, if possible, she would slap him.

Before she could go and yell into Claude's ears, she found him and Roger talking.

Now now, what they are talking about

"I am sure if his Majesty had any other children, he would care about them." Roger's words rang clearly in her ears.

Without a care, she presented herself in front of the golden haired emperor, "I greet the sun of the empire, His Majesty Claude De Alger Obelia."

Semper intentionally stressed on his name as an insult.

"Ah! Lady Elysian!" The so-called Duke bowed down as Semper gave him a grin.

"Long time no see Oldie..."

Roger knew how Semper and Athanasia shared a weird habit of calling names.

And this sometimes made him very uncomfortable.

Like veryyyy.

"Katarina..." Claude's dark voice made her head snapped towards him.

"Ah! Seriously! Even if the moon dies and the sun dissappears, His Majesty would still glow like the brightest light in this dark world~" After saying this, she bowed down again and snapped her fingers for Eric to present the gift for Athanasia.

" 'The Perverted Pickup Liner of Obelia really' suits you, Katarina."

"Ah! It's nothin'. I hope Her Highness, the one who shines like a bright sunflower, may like this gift that I have presented to her. I hope no one's evil eye would replace her aura and glow." During the last part, Katarina gave a dark glare of Duke Alpheus.