Chapter 7

"Eric!!! Why did this wh0re of an emperor sent me the invitation!?" The 24 year old Semper cried out in frustration.

For two weeks straight, the one hell of an adoptive bish of a father emperor kept her working in her ministry.

Semper had already gained fame, reputation and money as a writer and the Countess of Elysian. She was now referred to as Katarina "Semper" Le Elysian. She has a club of her own where her Rated R works are discussed.

Truth to be told, Semper had lost count of the number of guys she gave blue balls to. It's just that her beauty was enough to make noble men undress her with their eyes.

"Lady Semper...It's to celebrate the debutante of Her Highness..." The butler politely calmed the roaring countess as the maids began searching a suitable dress for Semper.

Ah yes, did Semper mention that Claude had sent her the invitation on the day of the debutante?

B*tch! I should slap him if I ever get the chance!

Eric and the others working for the Elysian Estate know about the incident that had occurred fourteen years ago.

Claude had forgiven Semper on an account that she will never try to covet the throne of Obelia.

"Eric!!" Semper leaned onto the calm and composed butler, "Let's run away and have some fun..."

"Lady Elysian, please maintain yourself. As a respected Countess, I believe you shouldn't take advantage of a poor butler like me." Eric's voice was thick with sarcasm but deep inside, he actually liked his master acting childish.

"Ah! I think I need to take off this pendant then!"

Eric scrambled himself from Semper's touch and unclapsed the pendant for her.

Semper still wears the pendant as a sign that she was once a person related to royalty. Now, she has even learned how to control the flow of mana from the pendant to prevent her eyes getting jewelled all of a sudden.