Chapter 9

"Now that we have done our part, let's enjoy this banquet and screw some men!" Semper twirled around, hugging Eric and letting out a quiet squeal. The girls having their debutante were dancing and the forest eyed Countess saw teh interaction between Athanasia, Jeanette and Ijekiel.

Eric removed himself from her grip for two reasons.

One he could feel her chest and two it was impolite of a butler hugging his master.

"Men screwing is not allowed inside the palace walls." Eric's deep voice whispered.

Semper clicked her tongue and sulked, searching for a familiar face in the huge crowd.

"Felix!" She ran towards the red haired knight, who was quietly having his time at a corner.

"Huh? Oh! Countess Elysian!" Felix was surprised when Semper hugged him tightly.

"Seriously!? 'The Knight of Crimson Blood' seriously must be bathing with blood to have such youthful appearance despite your age~"

"I am not Countess Bathory!" Felix 'scolded' Semper in a playful manner.

"Felix...?"

The said knight swivelled his head only to see his master standing there with an awkward expression, trying to comprehend what was happening.

"Princess!"

"Ah! Good Evening, You Highness. I hope you will continue to shine like the star and bless us with your glory." Semper said another overboard greeting, bowed down and getting up.

Okay, My back hurts from bowing a perfect 90°
She half joked about her back pain.

If not for the raven haired butler, she wouldn't have been able to do it.

Let's say that day, the butler became the master :)