PROLOGUE

Avani cursed as she hurriedly got up to get ready for today, apparently, she stayed up till dawn last night to binge read the remaining chapters of the novel that she's currently reading, Who Made Me A Princess.

When she's done washing up, she placed her cap to where it belongs and quickly trudged the apartment hallways to get to her morning shift.

'Who needs a powerful family when they don't even care about you? Shit!' she thought as she kicked a stray pebble that hit a drunkard, the drunkard shouted at her and gave her the middle finger, Avani merely raised a brow and continued on her way.

'I hope the train station guards won't be stingy with passengers today, fucking pandemic'

Avani let out a relieved sigh when the guards just let her in without a care, she made her way towards the waiting area and stood just a few inches away from where the train stops.

She was just peacefully browsing on Pinterest while waiting for her ride when someone bumped into her and, as if on slow-mo, she fell forward towards the train tracks and the last thing Avani saw was the bright lights from the incoming train.

Avani never knew what life fate would bring her this second time around.