14

2 YEARS LATER—

A beautiful woman –with a fair complexion and long chocolate brown hair that ends in waves, an hour-glass figure with an average bust. Green eyes that shone like emeralds, and a beauty mark just below her voluptuous lips– can be seen sitting on a bench under the shade of a tree.

"Penny!" A voice called, Penelope turned around and saw Diana walking towards her with a bounce on her steps.

It's been two years since Diana has started living in Obelia, and in those two years, Penelope would dare say that she has adjusted quite well. Though, the blonde-haired beauty preferred lighter and flowy dresses.

"Dia. What makes you so excited?" Penelope asks, closing her book and placing it neatly on the bench.

"The Duke and the Duchess Alpheus are here for a visit!" Diana announces, stepping aside to show the Alpheus family walking towards them. A wide soft smile formed on Penelope's face when she saw the soft 1 year old baby, Kiel.

"Roger, Riella." Penelope greeted standing up and inclining her head.

"Hello, Penny." Riella greeted back smiling softly and offering Kiel to her.

"Hello, Kiel. How's my baby nephew, hm?" Penelope asks softly, taking Kiel into her arms and rubbing her nose with his.

Kiel giggled cutely at the action before bringing his chubby baby hands into Penny's cheeks and patting it.

"Young Master Alpheus is too adorable!" Diana gushed, staring at Kiel with a shine on her eyes.

Kiel babbled loudly as his chubby fingers pokes and prods at Penelope's face and jewelries.

"He's a bright child, aren't you sweetheart?" Penelope said, smiling at the baby in her arms.

"Are you going to the festival at the town square tonight?" Penelope asked the Alpheus couple. Roger hummed before looking at Henriella, obviously waiting for her response.

"We will! I heard that the dancers from Siodonna will come. I personally want to see them perform!" Henriella said softly, gazing at Kiel with loving eyes.

"Ah about that, their leader asked for me to dance with them actually... Can I?" Diana asks almost hesitantly, pink eyes looking at the ground.

"Of course you can, Dia! Besides, Kiel needs to see his honorary aunt dance!" Penelope says, smiling softly.

Diana giggled before bringing a finger to poke Kiel's chubby cheek.

———

"I wish you luck, Dia!" Penelope says, squeezing Diana's hands.

"Huh? No, we'll dance together, Penny!" Diana says, grinning at her before pulling her towards the dancers.

'Wait, what? Dance? Together? What the hell?!'

[Good luck, Host! I know you'll do great!]

'No, I won't, Tongtong!'

[Host, suddenly I can't read nor see or hear!]

"Diana, what are you saying? I can't possibly dance with you!" Penelope says, attempting to pull her hand away from the blonde's tight grasp.

"Why not? I taught you our dance! Besides, we'll only dance for a short while, just follow my lead!" Diana says brightly, smiling at her.

"Dia, I can't perform infront of many people..." Penelope mumbles.

"Well, how can you overcome your shyness if you won't try? Come on, Penny. You'll be the most beautiful tonight!" Diana says, greeting the dancers when they reached the tent.