16

———

Penelope woke to the sound of sheets rustling, the brunette fluttered her emerald eyes open and the sight that greeted her is the sight of Anastacius's lean but muscled naked back covered with red marks that the brunette made with her nails.

Penelope vividly remembers how the blonde pleasured her in more ways than one last night, how Anastacius's mouth reached for every part of her body, how he worshipped the brunette like she's a god who came down on earth to give him salvation.

'Holy hell, I feel so sore.'

Even if the brunette wanted to sit up, the soreness that she feels restrain her from doing so. Still, Penelope reached out a hand to smack Anastacius on his shoulder.

The blonde flinched before he relaxed and turned to Penelope with a smile, "Good Morning, are you feeling alright?"

"No. I'm sore, this is your fault." Penelope replied bluntly, staring at him in deadpan.

Anastacius cocked his eyebrow at her before crossing his arms, "Ah. I do remember you saying not to stop and instead fuck you harder?"

'This man...'

"True, I don't mind if we go at it again though." Penelope said casually, relishing in the surprised face that Anastacius made.

"I cleaned you up last night, you fell asleep after our... Third round." Anastacius said, standing up and walking towards the table on his room to pour water on a glass.

"Huh. The god of sex and aftercare, nice." Penelope mumbles, low enough for Anastacius to hear.

The brunette laid down again, covering herself with Anastacius's blanket.

"It is already morning, Penelope. I have an audience with my father." Anastacius says, offering the glass to the brunette.

Penelope sighs before sitting back up again, the action made her wince in pain.

"Gods." She hissed, taking the glass of water and drinking it.

"Carry me to your bedroom, hurry. And get me a change of clothes." Penelope demanded, pouting her lips a little as she reached for the Prince.

The action made Anastacius smirk fondly before placing down the glass and wrapping the blanket around Penelope's figure before carrying her to his bathroom.

"Of course, a Crown Prince's bathroom is more expensive than any of my jewelries combined." Penelope mutters, rolling her eyes as Anastacius placed her down on the tub gently.

"You say nonsense things." Anastacius said, getting up and crossing his arms. He was about to leave the room when Penelope called out.

"Where do you think you're going, Your Highness?"

"Leaving you to bathe, My Lady." Anastacius replied.

"Absolutely not. This tub is wide enough for three people. Join me." Penelope demanded, smirking playfully as she sensually licked her lips.

The Crown Prince huffed before smirking and crossing their distance to kiss the life out of Penelope.

'Gosh. I can't ever get enough of this man.'

———

"Penny!!" Rosalia shrieked her name happily, hopping down from her carriage as she ran towards Penelope.

Penelope smiled at her sister's antics before opening her arms and bracing for Rosalia's impact. Soon enough, Penelope found herself with an armful of his little sister hugging her tightly.