⚠️ ♛Chptr. 30.2 || ☆☆Tell Me, Love is Endless, Don't Be So Pretentious☆☆♛⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️ This chapter contains "sensitive topics" (that wouldn't be mentioned here because I don't want to spoil anything). But please, just PLEASE, READ THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ⚠️⚠️⚠️ 

Note: Please DO NOT skip "Taehyung's POVs"
They're really really important!

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Listen Before I Go]
0:19 ─o────────── -4:02
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Listen Before I Go]0:19 ─o────────── -4:02⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆Tell Me, Love is Endless, Don't Be So Pretentious☆☆

Still in Taehyung's POV

Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin became inseparable after that.

Kim Taehyung was thankful that he had Jimin by his side starting that day. Park Jimin, who got to come into his life by accidentally fly kicking a soccer ball in their yard and managing to almost broke his nose. Park Jimin, who was no doubt like a walking puppy kitty, was always way too happy, way too kind, and softhearted. Park Jimin, who would always invite himself in their home to play with him with his neverending stories to tell and toys to share.

After being together a lot of times from that day onwards, Kim Taehyung figured lots of things about Park Jimin. Things like, they were actually going into the same school all this time but belonged to different classes that's why they only crossed paths until now.

He also realized that Jimin likes to play soccer, like a lot. Which, he also used to play a lot before when everything's still right in his life. When his mom is still alive.

Park Jimin also likes to talk a lot but he also likes listening to him, although he doesn't do that often. He still isn't used to sharing about himself after his mom left them, finds it hard to do so. But Jimin was always patient with him, doesn't bother him, and always changes topics when he took too long to respond when Jimin asked something he couldn't give an answer to.

Jimin always brings him snacks, tells him that it was prepared by his mother. Even in school, Park Jimin always makes sure to join him during break times and lunchtime to share snacks and foods with him.

At first, he was embarrassed because he could feel the eyes of the other kids on him. Maybe they were wondering how a kid like him, a once loner, suddenly get to be friends with Park Jimin who seemed to be everyone's favorite buddy.