Libertá's mysterious savior

*Nova's POV*

'Those will now be taken and destroyed and you will come with us!' I stated. Yet they didn't give up easily. One shoved into me as the others tried to run away and just then a bomb was thrown at us. Shit.

K-A-B-O-O-M

*Libertá's POV*

A huge explosion was heard from the ship that I was loading the cargo onto with a couple of other Arcana members. I turn to the scene. Smoke was coming from the centre of town. No!

'I'm going to check that out!' I shout to Dante who was checking over the list of all the cargo.

'Kid!' He shouted but I took no notice as I ran for town center ready to kick some ass.

*Nova's POV*

I fought through the henchmen to try and get to the masterminds of this ordeal. I pushed passed most of them and it hit others with the back of my blade to knock them out. But then I heard shouting that was heading straight towards me.

'I'm here! And ready to help!' Shouted Libertá.

Great this fool!

'I'm fine I don't need your help!' I shouted back to him but before we knew it we were back to back surrounded by a huge amount of men that were sadly on the loosing side.

'Why can't you accept the help for once!' He asked. But before I could answer a screeching of tires was heard heading straight towards us. I rolled out of the way as Libertá jumped landing face first onto the pavement of Regalo Island. The car stopped and picked up the two men before driving off again as it swerved through the people and the stalls.

'Stop them!' I shouted going to run after them but a hand pulled me back. I look to see Libertá. I glare. He sighs.

'There's only so many roads you can go in a car we can catch them on the back roads!' He said proudly. Cocky much? I sighed. It was a good idea though. 'What?' He asks. I shake my arm from his grip.

'Let's go!" I said shoving past him. We ran the backroads.

I pulled round the corner before I realised that Libertá wasn't with me. Screeching wheels were heard again. I look to see the car. Going at least 160mph down through the town. No way of stopping it. Then I heard an all too familiar voice shout.

'Haha gotcha!" He shouted jumping off the roof.

Idiot Libertá!

'That idiot! He's too reckless!?' I shouted as he was on the bonnet of the car hanging on for dear life as the men in the car shot at him.

'Libertá? Nova?' A voice asks. I turn to see Felicitá. A shocked face.

"Falicitá...' I mumbled. We ran after the car. We stopped as we saw Dante at the end of the street with a missial in his hand. My eyes widen. 'No Dante!?' I shout. But I was too late because before I knew it it was going straight for the car.

'What the hell Dante I'm gonna die!' Libertá screamed from the car bonnet. We all thought he was gonna die. Let's be honest we were. That was until a black cloaked figure jumped off the roof of Pace's favourite restaurant and landed swiftly but elegantly on the car. The missial hit the car. It exploded into blue flames. Black smoke everywhere as it covered everyone's eye sight. But Libertá was up in the air but caught by Pace within a second. Then the three men were thrown into the air within another second.. They were all tied together. Pace caught them aswell. The car was now in the middle of the street in ruins and no cloaked person to be seen. Strange.

'You are under arrest!' I shouted walking over to the three mean saying they surrender.

'You serious Dante I could have died!?' Libertá says to Dante.

Dante shrugs. 'You didnt though did you?' Dante asks cockily. Libertá just huffs and walks off while the others laugh at him.

We walk back to the mansion with the men. Everyone was chatting and laughing while all I could think of was who that cloaked figure was.

Who were they? Will they show up tonight? Best keep my guard up! Do I tell the others? Or Mama? Or Papa?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

738 words!

1st chapter hope you enjoyed!!!!