Ma Famiglia

*Stellae's POV*

The doors then open.....

As I walk into the Grand Hall I am greeted by many happy faces. There are smiles, grins from ear to ear, whispering and cheering. I was being held up by Luca. He was holding my forearm with one hand and the other my shoulder. The crowd of men made a path yet most stopped to look at me, staring at me up and down. I gave a sweet smile as we passed. Both Luca and I made it to the bottom of the staircase. I looked up to see Mama and Papa looking down at me. Tears brimed my eyes. I lept out of Luca's hold and ran to hug Mama.

Once I reached Mama I saw she had tears in her eyes too. She pulled me in for a huge hug as I gave her my own. I cried into her shoulder as she did to me.

'I-I missed you so much Mama!' I cried.

'Me too my darling Star..' she whispered. I smiled at my nickname. Mama pulled away from the hug to look at me up and down, manly focusing on my facial features. 'My Star has grown so much!' She says as tears fall from her face. I give her another hug only for it to be broken by a small cough. I look over and see Papa with tears also streaming down his face. I give a huge grin before jumping on him and we land on the floor.

Everyone laughed along with Papa, Mama and I. Papa stood up with me in his arms. I started crying again and I'm sure Papa was trying not too yet failed. Everyone was watching, watching this wholesome moment where their Mama and Papa get reunited with their child.

'I missed you so much my darling Star!' Papa said through tears.

'I too Papa, I too!' And like that we burst out into tears again. Yet this time Mama joined the hug. We stood their for a bit just happy to be in each others embraces again. A cough broke us out of our moment yet again this time it was by a woman who had red-ish pink hair. She wore a black skirt with the normal top suit and fishnets and high healed boots. She was quite pretty.

Before I could say anything to her Papa cut me off.

'Star this is my eldest daughter and your older sister Falicitá! She is the sixth card; Gli Amanti; The Lovers, and the leader of Sword' I was over the moon at his statement. She can see into people's hearts......I left Papa's arms and embraced my sister. She was very reluctant but hugged back eventually.

'Its so nice to meet you!' I say taking my arms away from my sister.

'Ya....you too...' she mumbles. I smile to her before I run back to Mama and Papa. My side was on fire but I took no notice as this was too important to think of the wound for now. Although running around probably is bad for the healing process.

I embrace Mama and Papa into another small hug which they both except. Papa pulls away and motions for me to face the other way. I do so. I turn to see everyone's admirable faces. I grin at everyone.

'Everyone I proudly present to you my youngest daughter and the one and only where the Major Arcana shall compete for her hand......Stellae!' Papa says. Everyone cheers. I give a small bow trying to forget the words he said about competing for my hand in marriage. Yet they stick in my head.......the one and only where the Major Arcana shall compete for her hand.......yet Papa's voice brought me out of that thought. 'Please introduce yourselves Major Arcana!' He says.

Papa holds onto me like I would run away. I would never, not even if my fate is something I don't want.  Mama is on the others side of me holding my hand. She gives it a small squeeze of encouragement. I give her a smile. Everyone starts.

'I am Luca! As you already know I am Falicitá's butler since she was young! I have the number twelfth card; La Temparanza: Temperance' He gives a small bow. I return it with my own. So Luca can disable Arcana cards gifts....unique.....Next.

'I Princess, am Pace! I am the leader of Wands and I'm the eleventh card; La Forza: Strength!' Pace also gives a bow and I give one in return. He grins towards me. So Pace has unmeasurable strength.......hm....Next.

'I am Dabito, Cariño~' Dabito gives me a wink and I blush a small bit, yet one look from Papa shuts him up. 'I am the nineth card Cariño~, L'Eremita: The hermit and i am the leader of Coin I deal with money around Regalo' Dabito gives a small bow along with a wink. I blush....yet again. So Dabito can turn invisible....interesting....Next.

'My name, Madam, is Dante I am the famiglia advisor and and I lead the group called Intelligence I am the fourth card; L'Imperatore: The Emperor yet you probably remember me' He says I nod. I turn to face Dante since he was behind Mama, Papa and I. He gives a head bow I give one aswell. Dante can seal people's memories.....better be careful.

'And you probably remember me too.....Darling....' I turn to see a familiar face. I keep a smile on my face no matter how much I wanted to punch him. 'No? Well I am Jolly Darling....I am the eighteenth card; La Luna: The moon I like Dante are also the famiglia advisor' He gives a small bow as I do out of respect of ma Famiglia even though I'm only smiling at the thought of kicking his ass.

'Its an honour to be accepted into and amazing family! I hope to make you all proud!' I give a low curtsy to everyone as they scream and cheer in excitement. I giggle. Mama and Papa look from everyone then to me. Then I thought of something. 'Mama, Papa can we all go for a walk in the gardens like we used to?' I ask their eyes glitter with excitement.

'A brilliant idea little Star!' Papa says and turns to everyone. 'Who cares to join us forward in the gardens?' Papa asks everyone. Everyone agrees quickly. Mama and Papa smile. I leave Papa's arms and walk out the Grand Halls door towards the gardens everyone follows, Luca, Dabito and Pace catch up to me and starts chatting to me. I was over the moon by the welcome but then I remembered.

What about those other two men who stood up for me? They had to be Major Arcana! They had too.....Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1149 words Hope you enjoyed!