Thank you

*Nova's POV*

I had to admit I had a fun tonight. Even if I didn't show it. It was fun telling Stellae our stories of each other, and I could tell she enjoyed our stories. Her reactions were always fun to watch. Her face could go from laughing to serious within seconds. It was funny yet extremely creepy. She was also extremely fun to be around as her attitude lifted my spirits for some reason. I could tell everyone loved her already. I do too....a little to much. I chuckle to myself, but hid it from everyone.

Yawn. 'Well guys I think I  going to hit the sack!' Stellae says. 'Goodnight everyone!' She gives us all individual hugs. Everyone accepted them. She stood infront of me with her small smile. She wraps her arms around my neck bringing me down to her level a bit. I placed my hands on her lower back hugging her back. I was sad when she pulled away yet of course I couldn't let that show. She yawns again. 'Night everyone!' She says and starts walking before coming back to us. 'Heh I don't know where my room is, this house is too big' she says everyone burst out laughing. As I silently laughed.

'Nova can bring you there as you are staying in Shields part of the mansion and his room is right across the way' Luca says. 'Besides I need to get your medication and supplies ready for your wound cleaning'

I look to Stellae she nods. 'I understand Luca I'll see you there soon so!' She says as Luca nods heading off to get the supplies. I look to Stellae again.

'Come' is all I say. She follows yet not before saying goodnight to everyone again. As we walk we are in silence that is until I break it. 'How are you feeling?' I ask. She looks up at me.

'About the wound or that I have to marry against my Will?' She asks emotionless.

'Both' I reply. She is quiet for a moment I move head to look at her. She looks up at me as we continue walking.

'My wound is fine yet I am.....scared....to be married' she says quietly, but I catch on to every word. 'You probably think me weak for saying that..' she adds. I shake my head.

'Of course not. You didn't have a say in this when you should have, as you are the one getting married against your will, yet you need to remember Papa doesn't do anything without reason' she nods.

'True' is all she says I frown at her response. I stop in the hall about three doors from her bedroom. She stops as well before lifting an eyebrow. I take her hands in mine before looking into just her eyes.

'I promise to win this and become Papa and with my wish to set you free....I promise that this will happen okay?' I state. She looks at me hopefully.

'Thank you Nova! Thank you so much!' She says. I smirk a bit before my face is stone again so i don't show any emotion. She smiles. I let her hands go and I lead her to her room right across the way from mine.

'Here you are' I say.

'Thank you Nova...for everything' she says. I look at her.

'What for?' I ask. She chuckles.

'For letting me see your katana, for walking me to my room, for wishing for my freedom, for stepping up to Papa for me, I owe you a lot Nova' she says giving a low curtsy. I smirk.

'That's my job Star, looking after the people of Regalo you included' I say. I see a faint blush on her cheeks. 'Now goodnight' I say as I start walking away.

'Goodnight....Nova' she closes the door. I look over my shoulder to look at her door again. A faint smile comes to my face but fades when I realise someone is watching me. I sigh when I realise who it is.

'You know I will become Papa and she will be my bride right?' Libertá says confidently.

'I won't let that happen' I snap. Giving him a death glare. It obviously worked as he struggled to get the next words out.

'T-then let the best man win!' And with that he left. I growled like an animal at the situation. You asshole Libertá!

I give one last look to Stars door before walking to my office to finish some paperwork and to get my mind away from Libertá's words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

774 words I hope you enjoyed!!