Proud Mama and a crying Papa

Sumire's POV*

Stellae was doing an outstanding job as she fought her way up the ranks to see where she will be placed in our Arcana. Her moves were perfect. No emotions were seen as she fought. Loosing was not an option for Stellae. She won battle after battle. She had grown so much since the last time I saw her. She was merely a small helpless child but even then she was strong, never showed emotion unless necessary. She had been fighting since she could walk. She is such a strong child yet she needs someone to help her, protect her, support her, fight for her. She deserves so much.

She is so different compared to Falicitá. Falicitá needs constant attention and relies on everyone to do everything for her. Something a Mama, a female leader is not suppose to do. Well not as much as she does so. She may be my cute Falicitá but Stellae.........

Stellae would do anything for you. A stranger or not. She would risk her life for the people she loves which includes the people of Regalo. That is Stellae the selfless, strong, independent future Mama we prayed her to be. While Falicitá wouldn't even help an old Regalo man cross the street.

That is why we chose Stellae to be the next Mama. She can do everything a Mama can do and more. Even if she doesn't want to be Mama she would never disobey us. She wants others to be happy. Even if that means giving up her free will. She's really a woman to look up too.

I watched the fight closely. Stellae pulled a jump three twirling kick to the face. Giorgio was now on the floor and it looked like he was never getting up again. Stellae walked over to him and gave him a hand up. Giorgio says thank you and congratulations.

I smile towards my youngest daughter.

'I, the twentieth card; Il Giudizio: Judgement! Pronounce Stellae the winner!' I say. Stellae gives me a small curtsy. 'Next Falicitá and Stellae!' I shout out. Many cheers and whoops were heard.

Stellae stood where she was as Falicitá walked out onto the training ground. Falicitá pulled out her daggers and placed herself into a battle stance, but Stellae stood as tall as ever not moving a muscle. I walk out in between them. I look from the calm face of Stellae to the fuming face of Falicitá. I sigh.

'You all know the rules! No dirty fighting, no killing, stabbing, cuttings, deep cutting or scaring anyone! Understood?' I shout out. Stellae nods, but Falicitá doesn't. Dear God someone's going to die. 'Begin..' I wave my fan down between them as a starting flag. I moved off to the side as the battle started. I watching closely.

Falicitá made the first move as she jumped up gaining a fair distance hight, she came falling down like a bullet with her daggers pointing out in front of her. Stellae still stayed where she was. Standing her ground that's my girl!. Falicitá almost stabbed Stellae right in the heart but Stellae pulled out both her katanas from her side sheaths catching Falicitá's daggers in the middle of her cross of her katanas, Stellae gave a smile before making Falicitá spin around mid-air, before falling flat on her back with no daggers in her hands. Stellae made her way over to her elder sister. She placed both her katanas at Falicitá's throat making a cross as one was placed over the other. Falicitá sighs before raising her hands in surrender.

'I surrender...' she mumbles. Stellae pulls her katanas away from Falicitá's throat. She looks over to me. I give her a ginormous smile.

'I, the twentieth card; Il Giudizio: Judgement! Pronounce Stellae the winner! And the new leader of Swords!' I shout around. Cheers, shouts, congratulations, whooping was heard. Her smile would be worth a hundred diamonds as she smiled to everyone. She looks over to me again. I give her a sweet, small smile. I then give her a curtsy of my own. Everyone else follows suit and gives her a bow. As we rise she gives a curtsy.

'Thank you!' She says happily. She looks down and gives Falicitá her hand but Falicitá storms away. I sigh. I look over to the window we were the nearest too, to see Mondo staring at Stellae. He looks from her to me. I realise a small tear falls from his eye. My eyes widen. Before I could do anything he walks away, back into the mansion.

'Your daughter is so much like you Mondo..and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not' I mumble to myself as a few more tears fall from my eyes. I look up from the ground to see Stellaes beaming face.

My beautiful daughter......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

828 words

Hope you enjoyed! I love this chapter aswell tbh so I hope you did too!