Mama's awake!

*Stellae's POV*

'Hmmm' I grumble.

I open my eyes but immediately close them from the bright light that was shining in on me. I open my eyes once again but blink multiple times so my eyes again to the light. Once I open my eyes full I realise I'm not in my bedroom at all. I'm in Mama and Papa's room. The room was massive. It was a plush red and black room that had a walk in wardrobe, an on suite bathroom and it had a long table and two desks opposite each other which are Mama and Papa's desks. I scrunch my eyebrows together. What the hell.

I move a bit but as I do that I feel my hand is I a tight embrace. I look down at my hand to see Nova had both his hands wrapped around mine. I smile softly at the man sleeping peacefully as he knelt in front of me his head on the bed along with his two hands who had captured mine. I move my face down and leave a kiss in his fluffy, soft blue hair.

'He has never left your side you know' I look up at the voice. It was Mama. She came over to my side and gave me a hug and a kiss to my forehead. 'You scared me Star! Not just me, everyone in the Famiglia too!' She says.

'Forgive me Mama...' I say. She nods but then shakes her head.

'You can't call me that anymore' she says softly. I look up at her.

'What?' I ask. She motions her head towards Nova. I look over at the bluenette who was sleeping peacefully. I smile.

'He saved your life' Mama starts. 'He beat Libertá quicker than expected and then he came rushing to you side, Jolly explained what had happen to you and he came up with the idea to defeat Papa and use the wish to save you' Mama finishes. A small tear fell from my eye. 

'So I am engaged to Nova?' I ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

344 words!

Last chapter in this book! I really hope you enjoyed!

I had so much fun writing this so if you want I might write a sequel or something if you all want so please comment and I'll see what I can do!