The Arcana Duwelo day has arrived

3rd person POV*

Weeks had passed since Stellae's memory loss incident. Everyone was extatic that she remembers everything and that she is safe and well.

It was now the day of the Arcana Duwelo and everyone was practicing and training their hearts out.

They had been waiting for this day for months now.

To fight each other.

To win.

To become Papa.

And to marry the jewel of Regalo,

Stellae.

They could not be more excited about this. All except two...

Stellae has been wary the entire morning. She wasn't looking forward to any of it as she knows all too well someone will beat her, then she will be out and that person will marry her. She just hoped it was someone she knew well and might even grow to love.

She never cared for love, just her family. She never thought that at the age of sixteen would she be put up as a prize for the winner of a game. So she was thinking that entire morning who would she want to marry, or who she loved most. That's when she started coughing up blood again. She just missed her paperwork on her desk and made it into the bin next to her. She sighed at the thought that this was really happening. She was going to get married soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

224 words!

So so sorry for this really short chapter!