Disrespecting Women!?

*Nova's POV*

57 days till the Arcana Duwelo.

I had finally gotten one good night sleep. For once. Every night I would get the same dream over and over again. It was when I put my Mother and Father to sleep with my Arcana powers because they wanted to overthrow Papa and Mama and I lost control and I......and I....

'Morning Nova!' A voice knocked me out of my thoughts. I look up from my desk to see the glimmering smile I have grown so fond of. I smirk at how excited she is. She gives a small curtsy. She wore her new suit. It was a beautiful design and it suited her quite well. She wore her black suit corset that had clear webbed sleeves along with her black pants and her black suit jacket draped over he shoulders plus her small black heeled boots. She had her katanas strapped onto either side of her. She looked very casual but professional at the same time. I look back at her after admiring her outfit.

'Good morning Star' I say in my usual cold voice. She gives me a warm smile almost like she is melting away my cold side and I must say- it's working.

'The men are ready and waiting on your command Sir Nova!' She gives me a small salut like she was a soldier in the army. I chuckle lightly at her. She grins like the Cheshire Cat from the noise I made. I turn icy-cold yet again. I stand from my chair. I move to stand infront of her just a couple steps back so I was basically leaning on the desk.

'Very well, let's go shall we?'

'Indeed we shall!' She smiles. She walks out the door first, I after her. I turn back to the door to make sure it's locked. When I turn back around Stellae is giving me a questionable look.

'Jolly tends to like looking through personal files that he shouldn't be looking through' I say as I start walking next to her. She tenses at the mention of Jolly. Hm. She merely nods. We walk in silence but in more comfortable silence than awkward silence.

I decided to take a peak of her from the corner of my eye. Her hands were behind her back as she hummed a familiar tune. Mama's song...

I smile as she keeps humming.

'She sang that song to you too?' She asks quietly trying not to startle me.

I nod. 'Yes, she always knew how to calm anyone no matter the situation' I add. Her smile falters.

'I just hope to be a great Mama like her some day, and make them both proud' she says softly as if she's trying to convince herself that.

'You will' she looks up to me as I look down to her. 'I know you will' I give her one of my rare smiles. She stops in the hall and I stop from her movements. She gives me a small hug.

'Thank you Nova, I don't know what I would do without you' she pulls away and starts walking again. I look at her from behind. She will be the best Mama this famiglia will ever have....yet she is such like Papa in many ways...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When they get to the training grounds!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Stellae's POV*

'-I want you all to keep a sharp eye on the market today! As many people clustered together can end in pickpocketing so keep an eye on the people and their body language and actions! Understood?' Nova shouts out to his group of men and me. Everyone heard every word. Impressive.

I stood next to Nova as we faced every man in Cup's. Some had guns, swords, knives, axes, spear and so many other weapons that caught my attention as well. Some of the weapons really impressed me such as a pop out spear. I tried to ask the man about it but he just decided to flirt with me. Every man here had been trying to flirt with me ever since I came with Nova. Nova thankfully came to my rescue, ended everything with two simple words to the men which were; 'Respect women'. I was happy he stood up for me like that but not just me but every woman in the world.