Old Friend's

Stellae's POV*

It had been a week since those French oppressors had all been caught and arrested and sent home. That whole week I was deciding punishments for them. Some may think beheading or fire squad would be deserved but I don't think so as their blood would be spilled, and no blood is to be spilled on Regalo Island. Papa's orders. And unlike Falicitá I follow orders unless needed to be broken. In the end they will be punished by their own government and that is that.

I had just finished my last document on that issue but as I finished a man of Swords came and told me someone was looking for me in the Grand Hall. I told them I would be their soon and they left with a bow and I stood there confused out of my mind.

I step out of my office to now head to the Grand Hall where someone apparently was waiting for me. I walked down the usually busy halls. Not a soul in sight though. I had my guard up as it was unsettlingly quiet.

I made it to the Grand Hall doors without any problem, but who I saw outside of the Grand Hall doors made my stomach flip.

'Albert!' I shout down the hall. The man turns at the sound of his name. His scowl fades as it turns into a warm smile. He opens his arms out to me. I run down the hall into his embrace. 'I missed you Albert!'

'I as well, Milay Stellae' He says in a hoarse voice. Albert had white, gray hair but her wore a formal black suit and he had a bow tie but his jacket was long almost like a cloak. I released my embrace and he pulled away and bowed towards me I give him a curtsy. 'How are you Milady Stellae?' He asks.

'I am well, thank you Albert! How are you?' I ask merrily as my old friend is here. Literally old friend.

'I am well aswell Milady Stellae, the Master misses you dearly' He says. My face drops.

'He's here?' I asks coldly.

'I didn't have a choice Milady Stellae' He says standing properly in the hallway. I grit my teeth.

'Of course not Albert, it's not your fault' I say while gritting my teeth and looking at the floor. 'Where is he?' I ask as I look up from the floor.

'Inside waiting for you' Albert replies. I sigh.

'Thank you Albert, it was great seeing you' I say as I start to open the Grand Hall doors.

'You as well Milady Stellae' Albert says kindly.

I give him a weak smile before finally opening the hall doors to see my Famiglia on the steps of the long stairs looking down at someone. I look from my Famiglia's scowling faces to the figure standing before them. They all turn at the sound of the doors opening. The figure turns as well. His angered face turns to a happy one. And I change my smile to a scowl and that scowl goes straight to the man before me. Misour Pierre......

I walk into the hall as the doors close behind me. As I walk straight past the man he widens his grin as I deepen my scowl once I pass him he grabs my wrist and pulls me to his chest. Growls were heard from behind me. I stomp on his foot and he releases his grip and falls to the floor with a loud shriek. Everyone laughs at the noise he makes. I glare down at him.

'Not happy to see me Flower' He asks disappointed, with his French accent. He gives me his toothy grin.

'Your not dead, I wonder who is more disappointed Pierre' I say as I turn away from him and walk up the stairs to Papa's side.

'You know him Princess?' Pace asks.

'Sadly' I say not looking away from the white dressed man at the end of the stairs.