Great success

*Luca's POV*

After the huge fight between Papa and his youngest daughter Stellae. She was taken to her new room immediately so I could patch up her wound. I was ordered by Papa and Mama to ensure her wound would be cleaned and stitched up properly. I gladly accepted. Unlike some of the men who complained. I laughed at the memory of it.

I asked the maids previously to change her so she was in much more comfortable clothes and so it will be easier for me to treat the knife wound. They did it quickly as she was loosing a lot of blood. They came out after. They kept complimenting her beauty and her courage to go up against Papa like that and I must agree with them.

'She's changed and ready for you Luca' Marielle said.

'Thank you Marrielle!' I say she smiles.

I entered the room and saw her laying in an oversized shirt and a loose skirt. I moved to kneel by her bed. I moved up the shirt that was already covered in blood. It was a huge wound. This is going to be tricky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little while later
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took about two and a half hours in total to tend to the wound. It took time but thank goodness she will be fine. Now to report the news to Ma Famiglia.

Before I left I picked her up and placed her under the covers as she was still asleep. Her face relaxed. I smiled. I placed a small kiss to her forehead.

'Goodnight Dutchess...." I mumble before leaving her to rest and heading to the hall to tell everyone the great news.

*Mondo's POV*

I stood in the Grand Hall with everyone. Everyone was silent. I held Sumire in my arms. Tears running down her cheeks. Tears began to brim mine as we waited and waited and waited. Nothing had ever made me this impatient, this annoyed, yet it was all my fault that this happened. I-if I didn't throw that last dagger.....none of this would have happened.....I hang my head low.

'I'm sorry love...' I mumbled into Sumire's ear.

'She's not going to give up she is a strong girl there is nothing to apologise for and besides she wouldn't have given up at all if you didn't throw that last dagger' she mumbled fiercely. I smiled at her words from how true they were about my daughter.

'Just like her mother' I said to her. She smiled up at me.

'And her father' she stated giving me a kiss. I smile into the kiss.

The moment stop once the doors at the end of Grand Hall. Everyone stood. Everyone still silent. Luca walked in with a smile. He was infront of us soon he gave a low bow. Everyone waited anxiously even the dogs.

'Well....?' I asked. I was scared. Scared for my family's reaction, my wife, the future of the Arcana Famiglia but most of all my daughter.........please be okay.

'She stable Papa' Luca said. I was music to my ears. I grinned. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Everyone cheered. 'She lost a lot of blood but we thankfully had the resources here to save her, she is stable. The wound, I cleaned and stitched but it will be a while until she wakes yet, but the wound should heal quickly enough..' He says.

'Thank you.....thank you so much Luca....' I said a tear sliding down my cheek.

'You saved our daughters life! Thank you so much!' Sumire states tears flowing down her face. She moved away from me to go hug Luca who gladly accepted. Everyone cheers.

'You had a great success Luca now let's see if you can have a second success in the Arcana Duwelo!' I say as he grins along with everyone else. Except one.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

655 words!

Hope you enjoyed!