Flood plans approved

*Stellae's POV*

I knock on Nova's office door.

'Come in' his voice commands. I take a breath and enter. Don't think about the stables, don't think about the stables.

'Hi, Nova!' I say in my usual merrily voice. He looks up from his paperwork to give my his usual smirk.

'Hello Star' He says as he places his paperwork on the desk and gives me his full attention. 'Was there something you needed?' He asks and raises an eyebrow.

I nod.

'Weren't we supposed to present our idea about the flooding plans to Mama, Papa and Dante today?' I ask. My hands that were behind my back were sweating from how nervous I was to ask him.

'I suppose we should after all the bandit sightings are getting worse' he says standing up out of his chair. He grabs some papers out of his drawer of his desk. I stand there waiting.

After he found the stack of them he turns to me with a small smirk and I return it with my own flirtatious one.

'Shall we?' He asks as he gestures with his hand to the door.

'We shall' I reply as I move out the door with him following after me. I smile to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
           Papa's office
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood awkwardly in Papa's office as Nova stood properly, after our meeting about the flooding plan idea, Nova and I had. Everyone in the room was quiet. I took a step closer to Nova. He looked down at me and gave me a small smile to calm my nerves. It did. I gave him one too. He grabs my hand and gives it a small squeeze. A cough broke us out of our trances. We both look up at the same time to see three smiling faces.

'Its a smart idea Madam' Dante finally says. I beam.

'Really?' I ask in an unbelievable tone.

'Indeed it is....' Papa adds. I smile. I look over at Nova to see a small smile on his face. I hug his side because of how excited I was about this. Nova seemed a bit startled by my action but hugged back none the less.

'Well done children! It is a brilliant idea!' Mama said while clapping her hands. I break away from Nova's embrace to give Mama a curtsy and Nova gave her a bow. Still holding hands.

'Hm...now all you have to decide is when to go ahead with the flooding and who will go into action for it' Dante adds. I nod in agreement.

'That shouldn't take long, the only long part will be breaking the dam so then it will flood their base' Nova says calmly. I nod.

'True....if you decide quickly though the dam should be broken easily with many men doing it' Papa adds on.

'But we need it to see like it was an accident not on purpose or they will come straight to Regalo' I say finally. Now they nod along with me. A light bulb goes off in my head.

'Fire!' I say but Nova also says it too. I look over to him. He had the same look in his eye. We both burst out into giggles.

'What do you mean fire?' Dante interrupts us.

'What we mean is, set the dam on fire, as it is wooden it would be burned quick enough, correct?' I clarify. Their eyes widen.

'Correct..' Papa mumbles.

'Then that's settled we set fire to the dam and the water will flood their base' Nova narrows the plan down. I nod enthusiastically.

'I agree with the plan' Mama says just as enthusiastically as me.

'I too, agree with the plan' Dante says. We all look to Papa, who seemed to be fighting something internally. He looks up to me. He stares at me for a moment, right into the eyes. Memory's and thoughts come flooding into me like a waterfall.

Love.

Suffer.

Careful.

Children.

He sighs in which knocks me out of my head.

'I agree with the plan aswell' He says. I smile to him. He returns it. We both give our gratitude and leave the office. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

'That was scary' I say.

'Agreed' Nova replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

712 words.

Hope you enjoyed this small chapter!