New office!

*Stellae's POV*

After beating Falicitá in my last round I was then appointed head of Swords which I am delighted about, yet I'm sure Falicitá is more that pissed off with me. But I forgot about her for just a moment as the boys which included Dabito, Nova, Luca, Pace and Dante showed me to my new office. I could barely stand still, i was so excited!

'You ready princess?' Pace asks. I just nod my head as fast as I could. Dabito and Dante chuckle.

'Then welcome princess to your new office!!' Libertá shouts as he opens the door for me. I walk into the room. I gasp.

'You like it Madam?' Dante asks. I couldn't speak. It was a beautiful room. The walls were colour a light yellow and the room was very bright from the sun shining in. There was a desk at the end of the room with the swords symbol behind it, on the left hand side of the desk leaning against the wall were two shelves side by side it was the same on the other side, and as you walked in you were greeted by a table and chairs along with bluebells and roses in vases around the room. My favourite flowers! I was stunned.

The room had other little things such as orange lamps and a few mirrors in there too, the window was spread from one end of the room to the other and there was a balcony out there with a view of the training grounds. Splendid view. On the desk was a lamp, notepads, pens, and a bouquet of flowers.

I walk over to the desk to the bouquet. It was a lovely blend of roses, bluebells, snowdrops sunflowers, hydrangeas and a few other flowers. There was a small card in the bouquet. I open the tiny card.

Dear Stellae,

I hope you enjoy everything and everyone here! We are all so happy your here! Please stay forever more!

Love Papa ❤

I smile at the handwritten note. I turn towards the boys in the door who looked somewhat flustered and embarrassed. Except for Nova of course.

'Its amazing boys, I love everything' I say softly as I look around the room again. The paintings in the room were beautiful, you could tell some of them were from across the sea while others were from Regalo. They had a beautiful technique to them all unique in their own way. Just like the boys. I giggle at the thought.

'We are glad you enjoy it Star' Nova says. Everyone looks towards him.

'When did you start calling Cariño that?' Dabito asks. Nova just shrugs.

'Last night you idiot, she told me I could call her that instead of Madam' Nova says. I chuckle.

'I don't remember that' Libertá says scratching the back of his neck.

'Ya me neither!' Pace says.

'Of course you didn't, you guys were so engrossed in Stellae's beauty' Nova says calmly. I turn red at his words. The others turn tomato red.

'W-well we...!' Libertá starts. I chuckle at his effort.

'We should let Dutchess settle in, so everyone out!' Luca says as blush still on his cheeks. He shoves everyone out but not before everyone says goodbye. I wave to them as they get shoved away by Luca.

Once everyone is out Luca turns to me. 'I'll get you something to drink Dutchess as you have a little bit of paperwork to work through as you are the new head of Swords you need to fill such things out so I shall leave you to it!' He gave a small bow. I give a curtsy in return.

'Thank you Luca' I say as he leaves. I move over to my desk, I place the bouquet of flowers on the table in the room. I careful arrange them in the vase. I move back to my desk and fill out the new head leader information documents. It did take a while as it was very thorough but Luca helped me with his stories and his drinks that he made for me. Dante and Libertá would also come in to check on me as today they were placed into the mansion today as nothing interesting was happening at the docks or that there were no ships to load or no new ships were coming to Regalo.

I finally finished the documents at around 4pm. I left Luca for a moment as I went to bring my information documents to Papa's office for confirmation.

I stick my head in the door. As I entered the office no one was there. Papa is probably very busy. I place the stack of documents on his desk and write a small note to him from a piece of plain paper i found on his desk.

Hi Papa,

Thank yous so much for the beautiful bouquet of flowers! I'm really happy you remembered my favourites!
These are my information documents of confirmation as I shall be the leader of Sword now so I just need you to look them over and give me the okay so then I can properly start! You know the usual stuff!
Thank you again and love you Papa!

Love Stellae ❤

And with that I left his office to go back to mine. Luca told me more about himself and the others as I redecorated my office. In the end it turn out just the way I wanted it to be.

'All done!' I say proudly as I stare around the room at my work. I didn't do much just moved the table and chairs to the other side of the room and added a few of my own touches here and there. None the less I am proud of it.

'Amazing job Dutchess!' Luca compliments.

'Thank you' I reply.

'Come it's time for dinner!' Luca says. And to be honest I was starving. From today's events I deserved to eat a horse. I follow Luca to the dining room again. The smell coming from there was delicious.

Food!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1017 words.

Hope you all enjoyed!