Outfit always matters

*Luca's POV*

'I'm back Dutchess' I knock on our future Mama's bedroom door. I closed the curtain earlier when I came in to check up on Stellae to see her fast asleep in the silk sheets. I let her be for just a few more hours before coming back. It's about 7pm now.

'Hm..' is all I get in return. I enter the dark room. I walk over to the curtains open them to reveal the gorgeous Regalo sunset. It has always been one of my favourite sites to see. I smile. 'Its gorgeous' I yelp at the voice to see Stellae sitting up in the bed just staring at the sun but let out a soft chuckle at my reaction. 'Its just how I remember it' she sighs as she trys to stand off the bed but fails, and falls to the ground, I'm by her side instantly.

'Are you alright Dutchess?' I ask helping her stand by placing my left hand on her waist and the other on her right arm. She smiles at me.

'Yes thank you Luca' she says. I carefully move her to the bed and call Mariella and Donatella in quickly.

'Will you help her get changed so then she may meet the family properly' I say sternly.

'Of course-' Donatella starts.

'-we can help her!. Now go!' Marrielle finishes before they shoo me out of the room.

I sigh. She safe in their hands Luca.

*Stellae's POV*

'Thank you so much you have no idea how helpful this is!' I say to Marrielle and Donatella. They pause from helping me with my new uniform, they look at me, I suddenly feel like I said something wrong. 'D-did I say something wrong?' I ask. They shook their heads quickly.

'Oh no no no dear you said nothing wrong!' Donatella says quickly.

'We were just surprised you would thank us for something as simple as this!' Marrielle adds.

'We are not complaining!' They say in union. I laugh and soon they join in. They go back to their work on my uniform.

I calm down a bit. 'Well I thank anyone for anything they do for me! I honestly feel like a burden when people do things for me, but I was brought up in a household where it was rude not to thank or apologise or anything like that, and it is rude not to!' I say confidently. They stare at me in awe. I shyly smile.

'That was-' Marrielle starts.

'Beautiful!' Donatella finishes. I giggle, they soon join in before helping me with my outfit again. We were in comfortable silence that was until I broke it.

'Why do none of the family thank you all for the jobs you do?' I ask. They stop before getting back to work without a word. I feel a small bit of anger fill me. 'Well we are going to fix that aren't we girls?'

They smile and quickly nod. 'Indeed we shall Lady Stellae!' They say in union. I grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
20 minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a while to get myself ready to meet Ma Famiglia. The girls fit me into a beautiful handmade suit just for me. It was a suit corset, that showed a bit of my chest, along will see through sleeves with a sort of spiderweb design on the sleeves, along with long black pants and and a black jacket hanging  over my shoulders with black silhouette heels. The girls did an amazing job.

'Its a gorgeous outfit girls! And my hair I love!' I say.

They did my hair in a half up half down sort of way. They curled the end of my natural wavy blackish blue hair. It was just stunning.

'Thank you Lady Stellae!' They say happily at my answer. There is suddenly a knock at the door. A familiar voice called out. It's Luca.

'Are you ready Dutchess?' He asks. I sigh.

'Yes I'll be right there!' I say quickly scurring to the door-Donatella and Marrielle holding me so I wouldn't collapse again-so Luca can escourt me to the Grand Hall. I open the door, Luca's reaction was funny, his face turned to a tomato. I giggled as he held his arm out to me after regaining his composer and emotions. I turn around before I leave with Luca. 'Thank you so much girls! I owe you!' They smile before giving me a light bow.

'It was our pleasure Lady Stellae!' They wave as I do back to them. Luca practically carries me to the Grand Hall doors. I suck in a deep breath. Fuck my life.

The doors then open...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

798 words!

Sorry its a short chapter! Kinda at writers block but I'll get an idea soon! Love y'all!