Goodnight kiss

Dabito's POV*

All night Stellae stayed at our table beating person after person. Men after men. Women after women. She beat them in Poker, Hold'em, Rummy etc. But her best played game was Blackjack. She has never lost a game here so far. She even beat Pacen in that game, and that is a game that he never loses. She played over and over and she kept winning and winning.

Normally when this happens people would leave the casino all together but in this case they came to see the new jewel of Regalo beat everyone, in every card game possible.

She took the last swig of her bourbon and place the glass down before showing her three cards. 'Blackjack' she says. A Jack of clubs, Ace of hearts and King of diamonds. Impressive. Everyone around us who were watching claps while the men that were playing grumbled I annoyance and placed their remaining money on the table for Stellae to snatch. She flipped through the money counting it before placing it in her pocket. 'Nice doing business with everyone tonight but I must be off goodnight' she gives a bow while everyone around complaining that she hasn't been here long enough. She smiles but promises to come back soon.

The men approach her asking to take her to her home or to take her to theirs. She kindly denied but they wouldn't listen. That's when I stepped in with Pace by my side.

'Oi! Leave her alone, don't want to deal with us do you?' I ask. They shake their heads furiously fast. I place a hand around Stellae's waist and pulling her closer to me.

'Then piss off!' Pace shouts and they all scurry off. Stellae sighs in relief. She smiles up to me and Pace.

'Thank you boys' she says.

'But of course Princess!' Pace says happily.

'We have to protect our future Mama don't we?' I ask. She blushes slightly. She carefully moves out of my grip.

'Well boys better get back, have to take Nova's patrol tomorrow! See ya!' She says and starts walking. Pace grabs her arm. She turns back around with a raised eyebrow.

'W-why don't we walk you there? It is late out' Pace mumbles. She smiles softly.

'I would love that!' She says. I nod.

'One moment' I say. They both nod. I ask one of the other men to take my shift. They oblige and take it. I thank them before walking back to Stellae and Pace. I grab Stellae's hand swiftly and give it a small kiss to her knuckles. 'Let's go shall we Cariño~?'

'We shall' she says with a small flush on her cheeks. We then start to walk home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The walk home was pleasant. Stellae told us where she stayed when she was younger. She told us all about the places she lived in, some being; France, Russia, England, Ireland and so many more. It was all very interesting. She taught us all about each culture and holidays. Before we knew it we were in the mansion and standing in front of Stellae's bedroom door. She sighs sadly.

'Thank you boys for walking me home' she smiles.

'Our pleasure Cariño' I say.

'Anytime Princess' paces says.

'Sleep well' she says as she unlocks her door.

'You to Princess!' Pace remarks. I nod in agreement.

'I'll try in the three hours I have before the patrol' I chuckle.

'Night Cariño' I say quietly.

'Night Dabito' she gives a small kiss to my cheek. 'Night Pace' she does the same action to Pace. She enter he room and closes it. Pace and I stand there dumbfounded. I put my hand to my cheek. S-she kissed my cheek. I look to Pace to see him with his right hand on his cheek as well. I growled lowly at him.

'May the best man win Cariño~' I state coldly. I didn't get to see Pace's reaction because I walked off.
She will be mine! She will be! MINE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

672 words

Hope you all enjoyed.